Chapter 2 - My Acting Friend

When Thomas Was 10 he got the part in 'Love Actually'. This, apparently, was his 'dream job' that he never told me about. To become an actor. But he was wrong. I didn't laugh at him, I congratulated him. I was glad he was finally doing what he so desperately wanted to do.

I knew people called him a freak for loving acting and have a girl for a best friend, but he didn't care. He kept doing it! I was so proud to watch my best friend perform for a film. He even let me come to set with him.

It was amazing! They had fake snow and really sweet scenes. But after the shooting he became really famous and paparazzi couldn't get their hands off him. It made it ten times more difficult to hangout with him. He also made new friends while on set.

"You'll always be my number 1 best friend!" he'd say, but he hung out with the crew more than his 'number 1 best friend'. Luckily he still came to school and riding school with me.

"You should be an actor." he said one day while we walked back to our houses (and if you didn't know we are next door neighbours).

"What?!" I reply with "I can't act! I get stage fright!"

"No you don't. The next job I have I'll recommend you. You'll be great." He tells me and I wonder when is his next job?

***********************************
Hey guys! hope you're enjoying!?
I know he did Love Actually when he was 13 but I have another story planed for that specific time...

I'm pretty new to WattPad...pretty new!? I only got it on Monday (1st December). I literally don't know what I'm doing! I tend to go from past to present text A LOT! And I'm sorry about that. I just can't help myself.

I have been writing so I'm telling someone his past and again I'm sorry! I will be fixing that in my future chapters. I will be talking in 1st person and maybe swap POV?? Idk I'll let you decide.

Leave comments saying on what you think I should have in my story? E.g- a love triangle, or a complicated love/acting career, etc.