Everyone Dies - ( 23 )

I didn't update last week. Oops.

When I first saw Dabihawks fanart, I was like cool. Little did past me know that after that, I would fall down a Hotwings rabbit hole. Man, if my family find out what I'm doing with my life, looking at ship fanart on this two, I don't know I would explain it to them.

 Man, if my family find out what I'm doing with my life, looking at ship fanart on this two, I don't know I would explain it to them

●●●●●●●●●

Whatever POV You Guys Think This Is

  Aizawa silently led the green haired villain towards the main school building. His thoughts ran wild, how could Deku and the young girl be associated? Sure, the young girl did call the teen Izu-nii but even in this world of unordinary features and genes, there still had to be some resemblance. As they reached the main building, he heard the footsteps behind him go silent.  Turning around, he saw the teen standing still, muttering underneath his breath. With a sigh, Aizawa dragged the palm of his hand over his face, trying to rid of his tiredness. "Problem child," his voice cut through the silent surroundings. The teen lifted his head, mutterings finally silenced. "Is there a problem?"

"U-um, no!" Izuku stuttered. His eyes wide from being caught muttering. To be completely honest, he had forgotten the presence of the man in front of him : his body only following him on it's own. He couldn't stop thinking about the young girl he once knew. He had abandoned her when his mother died, running away and becoming a villain. He had thought that the girl forgot about him and was enjoying her life as an ignorant child. What was she doing in UA and asking to see him? Izuku's mind was filled with thoughts about the child he once knew so well. He unconsciously clenched his fists. He was drowning in his own thoughts.

  Aizawa stared at the teen for a few moments before turning back around and continuing his walk towards where their guest was waiting for them. Still not hearing steps behind him, he briefly glanced at the teen again, successfully catching the teens eyes and breaking him out of the little world the greenette had been in. 

  The teen shook his head ; his short, green curls swaying from side to side and somehow making them more unruly than they already were. He stumbled after the underground hero, mind still racing with different scenarios of what Eri had been through. He himself knew he was overthinking things. Eri was just a kid. She shouldn't have been in any traumatic events yet right? Last he's seen the girl, she was happy. Her mum was alive, she had friends and heck, she was a way more confident than he had been when he was her age. A few year wouldn't have changed anything. Right?

  The two males twisted and turned through the hallways of UA. Eraserhead seemed calm, keeping his tired expression neutral as he passed by the handful of staff that still stayed at the site despite it being the middle of term break. Some waved at the man and he waved back lazily, some even being blessed with a gentle smile before his blank face returned once more. His lack of sleep from his patrols were slowly catching up to him and it was a miracle that he was alive considering the sheer amount of coffee he drank each morning. He sighed. The underground hero decided to skip patrol that night for the sake of his 'health' and his ears (which were slowly going deaf from Yamada's consistent yapping). He could now see a small sign hanging slightly above a set of doors, the words 'Nurse's Office ' engraved into the metal, instead of the usual print. What could you expect. He looked behind him once more before turning his attention back in front of him. The hero buried as much as his face as he could into his capture scarf. He really needs a nap.