Introducing Y/n

quirk : The Unseen

Description of quirk: you can see see the spirits of objects,animals,people . You can Socialize with them and you can own the spirits which can help you summon them any time and use them for your advantage except the spirits of people witch is your weakness . You can see them but you can't control them. You can only keep the spirit you summoned 5 minutes per spirit .and your own spirit is the only one that you can control. People can't see them unless you  want to but they will not be that clear.

__________________________

_  I never wanted to be a hero nor a villain even tho both my parents are pro hero's and my father trained me since I developed my quirk and it was the same time as Bakougous . We weren't friends exactly but we fought much I was more in the calm side while he screams and basically bully's Midoriya and I just protect my best friend and he would be angry that I stood on he's way.

I was really hard for me as I grew up being able to se ghost at my age is a pretty tariffing thing to see. As I grew up I also see cute creatures and I talk to them and make friends with them so everyone including Bakougou call me ' psycho '  and I grew up pretty much used to it and as I understood more of my quirk people started understanding except of Bakougou . He grew up as a close friend but he still has that shity attitude and he still calls me 'psycho'

—————————————

271 words.

Should I really start the chapter or is it bad ?