The Day Before

Y/n POV

Since that day my father have been training me to my limits that I actually started passing out and he made me fight  spirits and made me do thing that are to much and every time  I talk back at him he would abuse me .

And finally it was the day before my first day of U.A .

I wanted to take a walk the night before. And i went to our local grocery shop wanting to buy my favorite chips but it was on the top shelf witch was beyond my reach as I stepped on my Tippy toes  trying so hard to reach my (f/C) (favorite chips )

Some one from behind me reached it and I looked behind me and it's Katsuki!

"Here shorty " he said as he gave me the chips, I looked at him confused 

Katsuki? Katsuki Bakugo helping me ......impossible

" what " he said questioning my confused face.

"You helping me.. heh.. impossible" I claimed as I looked at his now angry face .

He grabbed the chips from my hand and returned it to the top of the shelf and walked away angrily.

" Hey! Wait! I'm sorry! Please give give me the chips!" I screamed at him and he just glared at me for a second then gave me back the chips and he Peted my head and said " go back home it's late for you to be out this late we have school tomorrow " .......

And for the first time in my life Bakougou made me blush............that . Is . Embarrassing. 

My face is red as a tomato and he noticed it and with a devilish smirk he left the story and left me there so flustered...... I just had so many emotions running in my heart right know.

As I purchased my chips and left the store walking home and eating my chips thinking of the sudden personality change of Bakougou.....maybe he matured i think I don't know

I tried to not to let the scene get to me because every time I think about it I blush so hard.

When I arrived there was my father Lecturing me for being out late when tomorrow I had school

And went to my room once again thinking about the scene 😖😳

————————————————-

Thank you for reading it actually got my hopes up to complete it and I'm sorry if it's so short because I don't really have time to write but I will make sure to write when I  get time

409 words 

To be continued