231

They had finished at the BigHit building and had made their way to their next venue. Mark was charged for kidnapping, stalking, gbh, animal abuse and was undergoing treatment to assess his mental state before he served his life sentence.  A photoshoot for a magazine. They weren't entirely sure how this would go. This was their first real piece of work with baby Yn.

They entered the building and were shown to a studio with their own staff in tow. As soon as they crossed the threshold from the hallway to the studio it was sudden chaos. All the boys were pulled away by their make-up artists, stylist were hollering about clothes, people were shouting about lighting and equipment. Yn didn't like it and burst into tears in Jungkook's arms, her dummy dropping out of her mouth and onto the floor.

It landed with a little clatter that no one heard due to the chaos, and it was promptly stood on by someone as Jungkook held Yn close. Keeping her away from the bustling people who were bumping into everyone in their haste, including Jungkook and Yn. 

Jungkook quickly retreated into a corner, the most likely place to stop her being knocked and bumped as he panicked slightly. The changing bag with the bunny plushie and spare dummies was across the room on Jin's shoulder. 

Jimin glanced around in the chaos, trying to find all of his members and spotted Jungkook trapped in a corner with a crying Yn, and he looked worried as he jiggled her, tucked her hair behind her ears and tried to calm her down, to no avail. 

The younger met his eyes and they looked pleading. Jimin suddenly saw red as someone bashed Yn's arm with a prop and that was it. He snapped.
"EVERYONE JUST STOP!" He roared, his usual beautiful serene face twisted in anger.

Everyone stopped a little shocked and looked at Jimin.
"Let's be realistic here. Yn's a baby. A BABY-" He shouted gesturing to the crying girl in Jungkook's arms as Jin jogged over and frantically started rummaging through the bag for another dummy Jimin carried on, "-it doesn't matter she's bigger than what you're used to seeing a baby look like. She's still one mentally. DO NOT hit her with props. DO NOT take all over her comforts away at once, and that includes us! DO NOT bash her and if you spot something is wrong with her TELL SOMEONE IMEDIATELY!" He bellowed. Furious baby Yn had been treated this way.

Little Yn would speak up and say she wasn't happy but baby Yn didn't have any words yet. She needed to be treated with the utmost care, and the way the staff had just treated her had him raging.

Yn had finally quietened down. She was being held protectively by Jungkook. The bunny hanging from her grip by his floppy ear, a dummy in her mouth as she sniffled and fisted his shirt on his chest tightly with her other hand.

The room was still silent and Namjoon took over.
"Until further notice, all the members are to stay together. Makeup will be done, then hair and then clothing. No one goes from one station to the next without the other, not unless my baby munchkin is comfortable with it. All staff are to be super aware of their surroundings. If you notice she isn't in someone's arms then be aware she will be somewhere on the floor, either crawling, sat or lying down. DO NOT TREAD ON HER.  Anyone who treads on her, accident or not will be met with dire consequences." Namjoon growled.

The staff from both teams were instantly back to work, moving makeup stations and hair stations closer together. Some pushing sofas and the life aside to the corner to create a safe space for baby Yn to play with no risk of being hurt. Almost like a makeshift play pen.

Jungkook smiled a little and kissed Yn's cheek.
"All papa's love you princess. We'll make sure you're safe and happy, wherever we are."