2️⃣0️⃣ Truth Spills Out

NBA Youngboy POV

(y'all see my nappy head son? 💀)^4 days later

4 days later

"Three, mane just bring yo ass on back bro. You know how Alexis get. She be worrying ha ass off 'bout y'all like y'all her damn kids or sum"

"Ian goin' back nowhere. Ion wanna be nowhere near that girl"

"Did y'all take that DNA test?"

"Yup. Hope it ain' mine cus either way it go, she still gave my pussy up. And ion like that"

I ran my hand down my face, "When she get them results, just slide on back"

"I'll think about it" Three hung up.

I put my phone down on the bed and walked to the closet.

"What he say?" Alexis asked.

"Said he don't wanna come back" I grabbed my hoodie and threw it on, since I just got out the shower.

"Belizean ain't came out her room since this all happened. She won't even let me come in. The door locked" Alexis said, laying back down.

"We just gotta wait until them results come back" I shrugged.

"Why you don't seem bothered by this?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cause I knew this shit was gon' happen" I said.

"What you mean?" She sat back up.

"You never seen the way she be eyeballing that nigga Boomer? She be picking favorites just like yo ass. But in yo case, you not fucking any of the bros 'cause you not stupid" I leaned against the wall.

"If anything, she should've came to you if she was feeling a way. Why run to him?" I added.

She sat and thought about it.

"Kentrell, you ain't gotta call her stupid. She just slipped up. Maybe she got caught up in the moment"

"You telling me if you went to KD for advice or sum-"

"That's different. KD is my bestfriend and you're his friend. I know my boundaries. She barely talked to Boomer"

"Don't make a difference. That's still Three's homie. She homie hopping. First it was Joe, now that nigga dead. Then she ran to Three, two days after we so called got rid of Joe ass, then she went on to Boomer. Who's next in line?" I hissed.

"So you tryna call her a hoe?" Alexis snapped.

"She fucked 3 niggas on the same team, Alexis. What the fuck you call that?" I asked.

She scratched her eyebrow, I noticed she do that when she stressed.

She just laid back down and I walked over to her.