six

jaeyun (airplane mode)
hi... it's me.
i was wondering what it was like to fall in love
is it the way i think it is, or not at all?
i think i've watched too many romantic movies, because my idea of love is so cliché..
for me, love is reciprocal from the start and they end up happy ... but i don't think that's it.
not just a superficial thing. love is something beautiful, deep ... butterflies, smile on my face and tremors of joy, surely that is love? i think.
i'm sending you all this, well i'm writing to you, because it will never send (airplane mode, not the courage to send you all this ..
there are days when i catch myself thinking about you, a lot of times these times.
the first thing i see is your lips, then your eyes, and finally i see you, heeseung ♡
and what is very strange is that when i think of you my heart speeds up. i am starting to blush, and i'm getting.
what does it mean...? everything brings me back to you these last days.
a word, a sentence, a song.
everything is just.. crazy
and it's really weird because i never fell in love, for real ... so i don't really know what it feels like, despite all the movies i watched.
you will surely find that stupid, but there are times when i want to hug you, smile at you just to see you smile back ...
i don't know if it's love or friendship ... i don't know.
all I know is that it is terribly strong.