Warning from Nomura

Bular woke up, to find Tiger Lily sleeping next to him, with her face buried in his chest. He smiled and licked her forehead. He got up and left the nest, to find the Impure, Stricklander. He growled as he kept walking. He did not like him at all, he hates that changeling. He was about to enter the room he would meet him in, but a fleshbag guard came with a flashlight in his hand and was coming Bular's way! Bular panicked and found a weird looking statue. He quickly hid behind it, hoping he wouldn't be seen. He made the statue move a little, causing a bit of noise. The guard must have heard and looked towards the statue. Bular's horns were exposed. But the guard must have been stupid and quietly muttered, "Okay." The guard then kept walking. Bular growled softly as the human left. Bular then kept going his way towards the room that he was supposed to meet the Impure in. He entered and found Stricklander writing down something. Bular went to him in fury and snarled at him, "We build it here, right under their noses? Are you a fool?!" "Did you ever heard the best hiding place is in plain sight-" Strickler tried to finish, but Bular cut him off by grabbing him by the neck and said, "Don't patronize me, Impure." Strickler tried to say, "We want the same thing, Bular. I know you don't like waiting, but it's taking time for the changelings to require the remaining pieces." Bular let go of him with a growl. He shoved him out of his way. Bular went near a box and tore off the lid. He grabbed a piece of the Killahead bridge, where his father is trapped in the Darklands. Bular said, "My father has waited centuries. The age of Gunmar is at hand." He smiled as he looked at the piece. Strickler's face was soon with worry, that if they released Gunmar and if the Dark Lord knows that his son is hiding a fleshbag, it would end badly for Tiger Lily! Strickler turned to Bular and said as calmly as he can, "Bular, you know what would happen if your father knew about Tiger Lily." Bular's smile faded as the Impure told him that. He forgotten all about that! He put the piece away and headed for Tiger Lily. 

Tiger Lily woke up and saw Bular was gone. "Bular?" She called. She just shrugged and opened her troll book to the chapter she was left off last night. She was really enjoying this book a lot! Then she got to a page and found a troll that looked Bular, but wasn't Bular. It was a female Gumm-Gumm! She had long, white silky hair. She had red eyes, and a brown dress. Tiger Lily read the Trolls name. "Zalma." Tiger Lily whispered the troll's name. "Zalma was my mother, Lily." A voice said with a sad tone. Tiger Lily shot her head up to see Bular there. Bular's amber eyes were saddened as he mentioned his mother's name. Bular sat next to Tiger Lily. Bular explained carefully to her that his mother brought victory to his father in every battle, and was a great mother. "Tell me about your parents, little tiger." Bular said. "My parents hated me." Tiger Lily said with a tearful tone. Bular raised a brow and looked at her with pity and sadness. "My parents said to me I was a monster and I don't deserve to have friends and family. They soon put me in a cage and threw the cage into a river, so I could drown." Tiger Lily said. She then burst into tears and her ears were down. Bular's face was filled with sadness and pity for his little tiger. He grabbed Tiger Lily's chin, so she can look at him. Bular wiped away her tears and pulled her into a hug. Tiger Lily kept crying. Bular gently stroked her hair. "Shh....you are safe now, Lily. I will make sure no one tries to hurt you like that again." Bular softly said to her. "You really mean it?" Tiger Lily asked in a tearful tone. Bular said, "I promise." Bular let go of her and licked the tears away. Bular then stopped and nuzzled into her hair. "I love you, Lily." Bular whispered. "I...I love you too, Bular." Tiger Lily said. They soon hugged each other once more and stopped hugging quickly. Bular grabbed the troll book and Tiger Lily and Bular read it together.

Strickler walked through the park to get some fresh air. He then stopped. "Nomura." He said. Then, the woman named Nomura came out in her human form. "Strickler, I have bad news!" Strickler turned to her and raised a brow. "What is it, then?" He asked. Nomura said with worry, "The Janus Order discovered what Bular's hiding!" Strickler's eyes were wide with worry. "What did they say?" He asked in a worry tone. Nomura replied, "They said if we won't turn Tiger Lily over to them, they would expose her to the world!" Strickler's heart was beating hard now! He quickly said to Nomura, "Find Bular and tell him the news!" Nomura nodded and ran to the museum. Strickler ran to the Janus Order to convince them to leave Tiger Lily alone. 

Sorry if I took so long! Hoped you enjoyed! God bless everyone! 😀☺😍💖💖🙌