8- you're giving out this one

When Jonah came in the next day, he was immediately met by a dishevelled Corbyn. The restaurant portion of the hotel was as lively as ever, and Jonah was excited to see Daniel again. All of these moods made the day seem more exciting. "You look like you had a fun night," Jonah winked, meeting him on the way to the bar. 

Although during the afternoon and evening he was the bartender, During breakfast, Corbyn worked as a waiter, but his bartending shills were still being used as the breakfast menu offered fresh fruit smoothies. "Indeed I did." He replied, grabbing the ever-maturing fruit from behind and beginning to chop it. "It was so.." He paused trying to think of the right words.

"Fast?" Jonah suggested. "Passionate? Lustful?"

"Oh, shut up," Corbyn said, but he didn't have to because the only thing they could hear was the mechanical whirring of the blender. "You're giving out this one, Jo." He pointed to the smoothie he was pouring into the mason-jar cup. Obviously trying to object to the suggestion, Corbyn cut in before he could say anything. "You see that man there?" Corbyn pointed to a solemn-looking man who seemed to be in his 50's which jet black hair. "He asked to speak to you- He sounded Quite insistent." 

Jonah nodded taking a deep breath. From his experience, These sort of encounters were going to go either way: The man Could belittle Jonah and the company he built for it's 'poor' service and 'inconsistent' quality, or he could be delivering heartwarming compliments to the food and service. 

"Hello, Sir. I'm The manager. I heard you wanted to speak to me?" Jonah handed the man his smoothie, waiting to hear what he has to say. 

"Thank you, yes." He looked up to him and gestured to the chair. "Please have a seat, I need to keep this as Hush-hush as possible." Jonah was surprised at the man's actions; this was not a situation that had happed before, but he complied, suggesting something he thought the man would prefer.

"If you'd like, We could speak in the back?" The man seemed to like that Idea, so Jonah Lead him into the room that Daniel auditioned in.  After they had both taken a seat,  Jonah spoke. "So, what was it you wanted to talk about?" He asked.

The man tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. "Well, I was here last night, and want to enquire about your  performer."