18(Epilogue)

"Taehyung?"

"Taehyung?". You called out for him as soon as you opened the door of your house.

You have been working day and night for the special project for your company along with other employees. It was hard,it was so hard for you to work all the time and not spend time with your boyfriend but what else can you do? You have to work in order to get money and feed yourself. Taehyung has been working hard too afterall it's hard working for any job.

Hearing no answer,you smiled at the thought that he might be sleeping since it's midnight right now. Placing your bag which had important papers on the kitchen table,you walked towards your shared room.

When you opened the door, taehyung was there sleeping on the bed with a book on his hand. He might have got sleepy and slept without knowing.

You kneeled down near the bed and softly smiled to yourself while trying to get the book from his hands without waking him up. He was looking very beautiful,the moon rays directly came down and layed on his face from the ventilators. He looked like a beautiful prince.

When you succeeded,you muttered a 'yes' to yourself and kept the book on the nightstand.

Suddenly when you tried standing up to go get freshed,you were pulled onto the bed by one and only taehyung. You laughed when you noticed that he was faking his sleep.

"Damn I really thought you were asleep". You said smiling at him. He smiled back softly and nuzzled on your neck, inhaling your scent in the process.

"I missed you". He said while breathing softly. You played with his hairs and mummbled.

"I missed you too". Silence,it was all silent and you knew he must have fallen asleep. So this time,you checked if he was actually sleeping and yes he was.

So,you got up from the bed without making any sounds and proceeded to get fresh after along day to finally cuddle and sleep in peace with him.

This was your life,peace,silence,smile and love. Everything looked perfect now. After all the things you both have gone through Everything is finally good now, finally you can breath in peace knowing Everything around you had finally settled after quite few hectic years.

______________

Word Count:- 439.

A/n:- hey everyone! I have re-written this chapter because I actually didn't liked it before very much,my writing has improved and I am quite proud of this upgrade.

I hope you all liked these chapter! Stay safe and take care!❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝐊𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐅 🎉