MEET MY OC !

ADRIANNA BREE MARTELL !ADRIANNA BREE MARTELL !ADRIANNA BREE MARTELL !ADRIANNA BREE MARTELL !

❝ Wow, they disappeared faster than my dad. ❞

BISEXUAL ♡ SHE/HER

Adrianna or adri (au-dr-e), is a very confident, bold girl. She comes off as a sarcastic bitch, but if you take the time to spend time with her she'll start to soften up to you. She's very lazy most of the time but in life or death situation, she'll try her best to help. She also has a very, VERY hard time being serious. Her biggest flaw though is that she has a really time loving/trusting people because of her past.

Adrianna grew up in what everyone thought was "a nice happy family." She has two parents who have good paying jobs, and a 19 year old big sister. But her household was the complete opposite, her parents were constantly at eachother throats or yelling at her. Adrianna's sister, lacy always got the praise because she was the oldest, she got good grades, she was part of the Jr National Honors Society and she was straight. adrianna on the other hand was very tomboyish, listened to rock/emo music, wasn't that good at school and was bisexual, which her parents hated/ didn't believe in. They thought it was a phase and yelling at her and calling her names would "fix" her. So when adri turned 18 and got offered a free trip to go to North Carolina, she took it. Anything to get her out of that house.

❝ this definitely wasn't Jeffree Star approved ❞

OPHIDIOPHOBIA (fear of snakes) TRYPANOPHOBIA (fear of needles)
AQUAPHOBIA (fear of drowning)
PATHOPHOBIA (fear of disease)

✰✰✰

NAT'S RAMBLE

i really love her am, if you want adri to be your oc's love interest or have some kind of special bond let me know ! (: