1

Zaya Martin
January 6th, 2020
📍School
12:00
. . .
Zaya.been.that

Liked by Zair

Liked by Zair.bhadd, Zai.Chunks and 148,677 more

@Zaya.been.that A pussy hoe could neevvaaaa

We were walking down the hallway when I felt my hair being pulled , making my head jerk back.

"Tf," I yelped and turned around to see Alexis.

"Bitch, why was you talking to my man?" She yelled getting in my face making me roll my eyes

On instinct I punched her in her nose and mouth making her fall back and a crowd form around us.

"First of all, who tf you callin a bitch.....secondly, yo man was talkin to me so check him.......and lastly, don't EVA touch my mf hair," I yelled,

"PERIODD," Zair and Zaiera yelled makin me chuckle.

I turned around and we continued walking to class as she laid there holding a bloody nose.

"Who tf that hoe thought she was?" Zaiera scoffed.

"I'm sayin, why tf she checking you bout HER man," Zair added.

"Cause she pressed"

"And that's just that," Zair chuckled as we made a turn into class to see the teacher handing out papers.

"Zair Fernandez, Zaya Martin and Zaiera Yasmine, why are you all now arriving to my class?" Miss Gonzalez, our Spanish teacher asked.

I screwed my face up cause wtf.

"First of all, don't be speaking our government like we friends," Zaiera pointed between Miss Gonzalez and herself.

"Secondly, Mind ya business," I added

"And lastly, mind ya DAMN business," Zair added putting emphasis on damn

The students chuckled making her angrier.

"Leave my class," she pointed at the door.

"Gladly,"I yelled and we walked off.

"Message the gc and see what class Jaleel n nem got rn," Zaiera pulled her phone out and FaceTimed him instead

"What class y'all in?" She asked and I popped my head inna camera and smiled.

"Zai getcho ugly ass out tha camera," Elijah yelled from behind Jaleel.

"Nigga you can't talk witcho buck teeth,bugs lookin ass, don't make me come ova there and whop you," they laughed.

"Anyywaayysss, what class y'all in?" Pooh
intervened.

"Wassuh baby, we got a free inna chem lab," Kayden popped up.

"Ite, we'a be there in 5," Xai hung up.