14 ❥ you're so pretty

warning:
read at your own risk!
this chapter contains dirty contents, beware bbs!

mark was buried deep into his sheets, his eyes peeping out from under the blanket.

he observed donghyuck as he walked back and forth across the room, planning how he would be able to ask him the question.

it was when donghyuck grunted in frustration after taking his skinny jeans off that mark started to realize what was going on.

mark's eyes shifted downwards towards the lower region of the younger's body, and hyuck was hard.

he gulped as he watched donghyuck stumble over and fall down onto his bed.

oh my god.. he muttered.

donghyuck spread his legs and started to rub his hard on, his head falling back. he sighed in pleasure.

he slid his shirt and underwear off and let out a shaky moan.

mark squirmed underneath the sheets. now he was hard.

donghyuck touched himself at a tantalizingly slow pace, making mark wonder if he was recording himself or doing this for someone else.

another sinful moan emitted from the tanned male. it sounded like something out of a bad porno that mark watched a few years back.

this time, hyuck was looking at him while stroking his member up and down, thumb circling around the tip.

"mark hyung.." the younger whined, bucking his hips into the air, "i know you're awakeee.."

mark finally knew what donghyuck's little plan was.

he gulped. "haechan-ah.. what the hell?"

"please help me hyung, please!" hyuck cried, "we can forget that this happened a-after.."

mark sighed, in both defeat and excitement. he was glad that the hoodie he was wearing covered the hard on that he now had.

he climbed onto hyuck's bed, cheeks reddening at the erotic sight before him.

"touch me hyung.. please." donghyuck moaned, bringing mark's hand down onto his member.

mark gulped and did as told, nearly releasing in his pants at the first sound that the younger made.

"you're so pretty." he whispered, thinking that haechan didn't hear him.

"mmh- faster hyung!"

mark stroked harder and faster, but stopped after a smut scene that he had read a few nights before popped into his mind.

"hyuck. i think i know how i can make this better.." he said, a bold finger tracing down hyuck's perineum.

mark pressed a finger against the younger's hole, making him gasp. he smirked, feeling confident.

"can i try something?" he asked first, looking up at donghyuck for confirmation.

donghyuck nodded, his mind was already clouded over with so much lust. he didn't care about what mark did, as long as it felt good. "y-yes hyung.."

"this might sting for a bit.."

mark stuck his middle finger into the younger and took it out almost immediately as soon as he saw him wince.

"are you okay?" he asked, his face showing concern.

donghyuck nodded and took a deep breath. "i'm okay. you can move it.."

mark made his first move, sliding it out and then back in again.

"ah!"

the tanned male's head threw back in utter pleasure. "d-do it again!"

mark did as told.

"more!" hyuck wailed, grabbing onto the sheets below him.

"you like that, baby?" the older asked, unaware of what he just called the younger.

donghyuck nodded fervently.

mark inserted two fingers, then three.

his motions were swift and efficient, and a loud moan from donghyuck came with every thrust.

mark struck a chord.

"aah- hyung, right there—!"

he thrust his fingers in and out of his best friend's hole at godspeed, the lewd sounds gave him the energy to go even faster.

mark looked down at the sight before him.

haechan's face was contorted with pleasure, eyes rolling back into his head. he was slack jawed and drooling. there were tears in his eyes that flowed with every wail, keen, and moan, his hands clenching onto the sheets so hard that his knuckles were turning white.

"you're taking my fingers so well baby, so well."

"mark!" donghyuck cried, releasing at the words the older said.

white ropes shot out of his member, decorating his stomach and mark's black hoodie with semen.

mark felt himself orgasm in his underwear.

donghyuck's thighs were trembling and his body was glistening with sweat.

both were panting heavily, trying to catch their breath.

"i'll get something to clean us up." said mark, squeezing the younger's thigh before getting up to go to the bathroom.

donghyuck watched his best friend disappear into the bathroom.

that was the best orgasm i've ever had.

hey melonies 😳
i haven't wrote smut in a while omg
that was fun 😫🤝

anyway, don't forget to vote! and stream kick it!

stay safe everyone, i love you all muah 🥰