The Dragon's Temple

We were now in a forest back in Japan. We were now searching for The Dragon's Temple where I would find the Guardian Dragon's Divine Keys. With the Gem I was able to locate the temple. "It shouldn't be too far. We should be getting close." I said. "We better. Because I don't think I can keep going." Said Kiana. "Toriyama chose to hide both the Gem and the Divine Keys in two separate temples for a reason. I found out from the data space that Otto wanted to find the Dragon Divine Keys with the Gem to use them to capture the Herrscher of the Void and the Herrscher of Death. Luckily Drago escaped from Siberia as a spirit to get away from Schicksal to make sure that no body takes the Gem." I said. "I heard even Cocolia wanted to find the Gem and the Divine Keys for her own schemes." Said Fu Hua. "But thankfully she never found me or the temple. My family hated her because of the horrible stuff she's done like all the bad stuff Otto did to innocent children." I said.

We stopped at a cliff. "It's somewhere around here. I can sense it." I Said as I raised my hand and a light beam shot from my palm and went down to the lower forest floor and stopped some where. "It must be over there." I said. "It is." Said Drago. 15 minutes went by and we were at the lower forest floor on the other side and found a large rock wall with moss around it where the beam was pointing at. "This must be it." I said before I raised my hand then the Dragon Stigmata set appeared on my back then a copy of the Stigmata appeared on the wall. Then it started to rumble and lines appeared and the wall opened up. The entrance was revealed. "Toriyama did really well hiding the temple from Schicksal, Anti-Entropy, and World Serpent." I said. "And now we've found it." Said Drago. "This will feel like finding the Xuanyuan Sword and Stigmata over again." Said Kiana. "Only we're finding more that one Divine Key." I said. Then torches suddenly lit up in the tunnel. We walked right into the temple awaiting what was gonna greet us.

On the walls were carvings of Dragons fighting against Honkai Dragons. This was giving me vibes. "This is now feeling like something from Spyro the Dragon, The Legend of Spyro, and Skylanders. Dragons are real, and so are Phoenixes. This place also reminds me of "Scooby-Doo and The Samurai Sword" where Shaggy and Scooby had to find the Green Dragon and the Sword of Fate to defeat the Black Samurai and the Sword of Doom. To find the dragon and the sword, Shaggy and Scooby had to train with this master then pass through the gates of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water on Mt. Fuji-san and then found the Green Dragon's Lair." I explained.

"I remember it pretty well Patrick-Kun. We all watched it together with you that one time. The Dragon Divine keys were supposed to be found to defeat the Herrschers, only now things have changed. We're finding them to defeat Otto Apocalypse and Schicksal." Said Fu Hua. "Mei-Senpai would be interested in exploring a place like this." Said Kiana. "I think so too Kiana-Chan. Maybe the others would too." I said.

We reached the end of a tunnel to exit out into a grotto where light shinned through. Crystals were around and so were lush grasses and plants. There was also crystal clear water. We kept going on a path passing through the environment. "This reminds me of home back in China." Said Fu Hua. "No one has ever tainted this place and has been kept hidden for so many millennia." I said. We kept going through more caverns of different environments till we came to a large door with two dragons. There was also an inscription in Japanese. I read it out loud. "Place the Gem of Protection in the center of the doors and inside you will find the Guardian Dragon and the Divine Keys." "If that's what I have to do then I'll do it." I walked up to the center of the door where there was circle to put the gem in. I made the gem appear in my hand and placed it in then there was rumbling. I took the gem out as the two doors opened up.

We found ourselves in a large wide cavern with light coming through from the ceiling. At an edge were weapons. A great sword, two duel wielding swords, two guns, a pair of gauntlets, a shield, a lance, an ax, a hammer, a scythe, and a lance. "Those must be the Divine Keys." I said. "They are. I sense the Gem's power inside of them." Said Drago. "I have been watching you... a long long time..." Spoke a voice from the shadows. "You have carried on what Drago could never do when he was chosen. Now you are the Herrscher of the Dragon." Then there were huge foot steps coming from the shadows.