Chapter 3 : Complication Graduation

Days at the academy were kind of tough, basically because i have the nucklehead useless idiot Naruto with me. Even though it was a lot of trouble, it was fun having him around playing pranks, i would'nt want to stop him even if i could. Other than that emo-all-day no fun Sasuke, who keeps looking outside in deep thoughts, its hard to approach him everytime now.

    Even so, he saved me from numerous bullies. Because I was youngest in class and I was close friends with Naruto, who was called a monster in the village.

"How could an Uchiha be friends with the monster?" the bullies said like they're looking for a fight .
"Naruto's not a monster! He's human just like you are!!"
"Tchh what a lowly Uchiha you are."
"What d..did you say?!" I clenched my fists with tears started to block my vision.
"That's enough." Sasuke cuts in."Are you jealous cause we're friends with someone who everyone ignores?" He said. The bullies left with unsatisfied faces.

   Naruto was always crying when it comes to this. Even though I was the younger one, I always comforted him all I can, while I was bearing my own tears. "Sasuke..Melody..thank you.." Naruto said while looking at the ground. Sasuke had no words .

   It happens a lot of time. Naruto would end up going alone to the swing outside the academy. And i've always seen this girl with weird white eyes looking at him in a long distance and i can hear her saying "Na...Naruto-kun...". Like some stalker watching Naruto. Instead of being a stalker watching him from far, I would go to Naruto's side whenever he goes to his "lonely zone".

     Old man third Hokage has been watching over us often at the academy, im not sure why he's always happy to see us. Doesn't he have any "Hokage" thing to do? Well that aside, our homeroom teacher Iruka Sensei finally announced the academy graduation day. Seems easy as he said all we have to do is to make a shadow clone of ourselves perfectly and we'd earn the Konoha Shinobi headband before taking the Genin exams.

     The whole class seems excited but I don't see its a thing to be overexcited about, Sasuke too. I turned over to Naruto, who was sitting beside me, he looked anxious and worried at the same time. Naruto suddenly shouted to the whole class,"Of course I can do it! I have to become Hokage no matter what!" ,  "Hmph", Sasuke said with a confident expression. I looked at those two continuously for a few times, "This graduation exam will be interesting hmm" I thought to myself.

     I felt I was being watched at that time, Like a very strong aura, I turned behind and found the big forehead Sakura Haruno watching me with a serious face."What's her problem,  does she want to challenge me? That girl whose brain is as big as her forehead. Who goes Sasuke-kun! Sasuke-kun! Sasuke-kun! All the time that it gets in my nerves. Well I ain't backing down." I told myself as I turned back to my position.

   "Sasuke, Naruto, from today we'll go training everyday right after our classes." I said with a strict attitude. "Fine by me." Sasuke agrees . "Alright!!!! We're gonna ace this graduation test!" Naruto betted while holding his fist to the skies.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took a while to upload , suddenly got stucked in the story ><This chapter doesnt sound interesting much im sorry ><  Naruto Manga ended and The Last: Naruto The Movie will be release on big screens in my country :D Excited~~~ Even though many in Japan wants refund xp