Chapter 1

Gabi Pov:

I'm super excited because my quinceanera is coming this weekend and today is friday! And my whole family will be there and my bsf Lola! "Miss Sanchez please stop day dreaming you can do that at lunch not in my class!" Said Mrs. M. "ugh ok whatever." I said annoyed. "And I'll see you at detention for that sass."

"Ok why should I care tho." I snapped back. Mrs. M scoffed. I hate her class like I don't know why all these schools in California's teachers gotta be mean asf. Well at least next period I get to see my bestie so yay! But imma see if Lola wants to stay the night at my place. (*The Bell Rang*)

"Heyyy Puta!!!" Lola exclaimed.

"Wassup Bitchhh!" I said back. I love her she is the best and like someone I can go to if I have a problem.

"Girl are you excited for your Quince!" Lola said.

"I know bitch!"

"Ugh we have ELA now." Lola said disgustedly.

"I hate Ms. Johnson! She always is like too much with everything." I said. "Facts"

(*They had Ms. Johnson, Later after school. Gabi texted her mom*)

"Do you wanna stay the night at my place?" I asked Lola.

"Ya let me ask them." Lola said.

"They said yes."

"Yay! My mom said that we are having rice and beans and... plantains!!"

"Lol those are your fav!"

"I know lol"

"Well because I'm coming over I have to grab my stuff from my house what about you come over?"

"Ok"

(*Later at Lola's house*)

"Gabi Idk what I should wear!!!" Lola winned.

"Let me help." I said

I looked until I saw the perfect dress for her!

"Girl my quince dress is going to be blue so we will match!" I exclaimed

"Omggg! Can you do my makeup then because you are so good!" Lola said.

"Ok but my family is going to go crazy with my hair tho!"

"Ya your hair is gonna look crazy!"

"You almost done, my mom is gonna want help for dinner."

"Ya I just need to grab one more thing!"

"Ok"

Lola went to her closet and grabbed a box and then she said "Girl tomorrow is your day and you are going to get so many presents so I wanted to give you mine now." Lola said. "Omgg Girl thank you!" I exclaimed. It was a bracelet that was representing handcuffs because I went to Juvi when I was 13 and she visited me everyday.