Why lonely ?

New day, time for school I went downstairs seeing mom cooking breakfast for us I went to the bathroom to wash tooth and face to get ready for school wears my uniform and gets ready for school wears my headphones decide to go by walk not bike today listening to songs which are sad because I'm always sad and happy sometimes just sometimes then a boy comes front me so I just ignored him and go on my way he came again I took off my headphones I said : what do you want *coldly* he Said:I want you , I said : you think I'm an object which can be yours ? I'm mine , don't want me ! Get out in my way I don't know you and besides you don't know me too how can you love me ? I felt that I was so cold and tough but it's ok I'm just me then I left him speechless and I reached school I went to my classes as every time i was so good I got A+ at every subject I had teachers love me so much it was a break I went to the cafeteria and bring some fries to eat suddenly a fat girl came front me dropped all of my fries everyone was looking at us I didn't said a single word I just left after that it was home time I went home I just came in my dad said : how was your day !? I said : it was good and went to my room closed my door wanted to change my clothes my mom came in without knocking my door I said: mom when you want to come in you should knock the door I was changing my clothes my mom sighed and said : why are you like that ? I said : what's wrong with me? She said : why you always quite don't say anything don't come anywhere just stay in your room study or listen to music you are 19 now shouldn't you love a boy shouldn't you fight shouldn't you be bored of studying? Why ? Why lonely? Why are you so complicated to understand? Act normal! You have to change yourself! If not..I STOPPED HER AND I SAID *ANGRILY* IF NOT ... I'LL NEVER CHANGE MYSELF IM JUST ME she started crying and went out I locked the door and started thinking about the things she said to me I didn't know what she meant I just did my best and suddenly someone knocked the door [tak,tak,tak] I said yes... my lil brother Said:sister come down eat dinner I said :go say I'm not hungry he said ok I kept thinking and I suddenly ...