DISCLAIMER

!READ BEFORE YOU START THE STORY!

In every chapter there's gonna be a melody of a BTS Song. Listen to the song when one of the characters play the song their instrument or sing it. It will make much more sense.

I'll put the song on the top of the story. If you can't find it just comment or dm, anything you feel comfortable with.  

!I do not own any of the sounds and pictures. Credit goes to the rightful owners!

!I also got the idea from a tik tok video, I don't remember the username but all credit goes to her for the idea!

Also BTS is till the main persons in the story but they won't appear before in the end of the story. Meanwhile there will be persons i've made up that will be the most focused on in the story. If that makes sense. If you don't like that BTS won't appear that much, then don't read the story. 

If i write or do anything wrong like mixing something up or anything like that, i apologise and please correct me. I don't want anyone to feel offended or sad or anything like that.

I'm saying this because  i have to research some things for the story because I wanna make it  realistic as possible and the information i get might be wrong or not so i'm just telling you guys now so I don't have to put A/N everywhere in the story.

I also wanna say that english is not my main languages so if you see any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes just correct me on that too.

That's all, I hope you guys like this story and have a wonderful day/evening! 

~~