chapter 1: The Electric child

Inside of a hospital room lies a small child with bandages wrapped around his head as the sunlight brightens up the room having a cool breeze brush against their skin.

PAUSE ⏸️

"Hello there, I'm Momo Yaorozu and I'm here to tell two interesting stories of how my friends found an interesting child that has a rare quirk however the child's name is Denki. This is also the story of how I got married but there's a huge weird twist to it as well so I hope you enjoy this story and please stay tuned for more adventures and drama as well."

REWIND ⏮

PAUSE ⏸

"Time to meet everyone," she says holding the remote control pressing a button

PLAY▶️

The gloomy scenery of the dark forest was a very frightful play for such a small innocent child even when they're lost around an open area however the weather wasn't a good time to get lost at all based on how foggy it was.

Inside the dark woods, the screams of a little child echoes throughout the woods. The footsteps get louder and louder behind the sound of heavy breathing the child was running from something or someone that was chasing him. however, he was covered in dirt and sweat not paying attention around his surroundings nor where he was going not knowing that his shoes were untied which caused him to trip over his shoelaces which made him fall down the hill with both of his shoes now gone off his feet rolling down the hill screaming having more dirt cover him up but along the way damaging himself leaving cuts and bruises all over his body.

Once he makes it down to the bottom of the hill hitting a bunch of bushes along the way down one of the branches of the roots latches on his shirt he was hanging on for a bit until his weight to the weak branch cuts the middle of his shirt until it was completely ripped his shirt making him rolling down the hill again. He then finally makes it down the hill with the dumbest expression on his face making a weird sound with his mouth laying there in a daze however he wasn't the only one that was in the woods there were two young men that were just coming down the other side of the hill covered in sweat as one of them takes out a bottle of water from their bag while the other one leans against a tree catching his breath.

"Tired already sero?" says the first young man taking a swing of his water wiping the sweat from the top of his head panting a bit smirking

"N-No was it necessary to run down a huge steep hill?" asked the second young man still catching his breath until his legs gave out on him making him fall on his butt laying down

"yes it was necessary because running is good or you and it builds up stamina and speed of course" Kirishima explains looking down at him showing his sharp teeth like smile winking at him causing sero to blush to look away all flustered up shaking his head a bit "Kiri stop it" he giggle a bit

"why?" he asks picking sero up with ease holding him kissing him on the neck growling a bit in sero's ear "I'm so going to tear this ass up but I want to do it now" Kirishima continues to growl at sero wanting him as goes back kissing his neck as sero lets out a soft moan holding on to the back of his head getting a weird feeling stopping Kirishima letting go of him

"We can't do this here," sero says cautiously looking around his surroundings

"why not?" Kirishima replied raising a brow

"Because someone would be around here especially creepers" sero answers looking around continuously until Kirishima gently grips sero's chin making him look at him

"No ones around babe so we're good so calm down" Kirishima replied in a comforting yet soothing tone putting sero down on the ground nearby an acorn tree taking off his for him

"Now I want you to relax for me baby" Kiri smirk a bit helping him taking off his bag as well placing it next to the tree seeing sero's flustered face watching him as he unbuckles his pants.

"So, you ready for the red riot baby~" Kirishima growled playfully at sero ready to pounce on him until hearing a whimper which sounds like a child nearby "Did you hear that?" hearing the concern and yet scared in sero's voice when he quickly got up wondering where the sound was coming from "hear what?" Kiri answered not caring about the sound, only wanting sero all to himself in the woods.

"listen.." sero says listening to the sound some more of the child whimpering as it has sero's full attention following the sound but Kirishima didn't want his moment to be ruined by the sound of a whimpering child he tried everything he can block sero's way but instead of him talking to Kirishima about the child the tree branches covered in the tape being pulled every step of the way having sero flying the air on a hunt for the child.

Kirishima sighs shaking his head fixing his clothes picking up both of their bags following the trail of tape that was attached to the trees huffing being sexually frustrated not saying anything.

The sight of seeing a little child laying on the ground with the dumbest look on his face

Sero lands next to the child picking him up holding him in his arms trying to see where the child came from not seeing nothing "geez poor kid" he sympathizes while he starts picks the leaves and twigs out of his hair seeing his torn off clothes along with a bunch of bruises and cuts all over his body which brought tears to sero's face even though this wasn't his child he still felt bad about the child.

"We need to get him to a hospital quick!" sero panic

After awhile Kirishima finds sero holding a child in his arms seeing how injured the child looks quickly running up to him dropping the bags "what happened to him?" Kiri ask with the most frightening expression on his face

The injured yet weird looking child also brought confusion as well making Kirishima think if this kid is brain dead until a shock of electricity zaps sero causing him to nearly drop him but just in the nook of time Kirishima catches him using his harden quirk to protect himself from getting shocked even though it didn't work.

"Grab the bags we're going to Hospital now! Ow!" He yells out running off to the hospital with the child

"His quirk....was that?" Sero mumbled to himself speechless

PAUSE⏸️

In this story having an electric quirk is highly rare to find which means that kid right there is going to go through a lot of things in this story so be prepared to witness it all. Stay tuned for more of twisted stories see ya guys!