The Final Girl and Best Friend

-THE FINAL GIRL-

1. Jessica Green
2. Chantel Rashae Brooke Hallows
3. Chanti
4. She / Her
5. Bisexual
6. Yes
7. 26
8. The Final Girl
9. Intelligent, calming, flirty, aloof, charming, outspoken
10. Chantel was raised mostly by her dad and stepmom, only seeing her mother every other weekend. She has an older stepbrother and a younger half-sister on her dad's side. She was aware of a half brother on her mom's side but never met him. She suffered from depression for most of her young life. She graduated high school a full year early, though she stayed in school for an extra semester. After she graduated high school, she gave her mom a chance to build a relationship with her but her mom did not take the opportunity so she cut contact with her once she was finished in university. 
11. Smokes, quick to anger, plays with her hair when she's anxious or lying, competes in beauty pageants 
12. HR Manager at a Law Office
13. "I'm starting to think that the entire trip might have been a bad idea."
14. Yes
15. Jigsaw
16. historicnerd / cosmichoes

 historicnerd / cosmichoes

-THE BEST FRIEND-

1. Amadeus Serafini
2. Tobias Ezekial Lancaster
3. Toby
4. He / Him
5. Straight
6. Yes
7. 28
8. The Best Friend
9. Funny, easygoing, gentle, warmhearted, quick-witted, diligent
10. Tobias was raised in a highly religious household with two older sisters. He was expected to never question anything and to be the perfect son. For the majority of is time under his parent's roof, he believed everything they believed. When he was fourteen, he started to question his parent's beliefs but by the time he was sixteen, he felt better about the beliefs he held for most of his childhood. When he was getting ready to graduate high school, he felt extremely pressured to become a doctor so he chose to follow that path to please his parents.
11. Smokes, too trusting, can become friends with anyone
12. Medical School
13. "Is it the rule that it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt?"
14. *sigh*
15. Get Out
16. RETRORACHA / nxdal_

 RETRORACHA / nxdal_