Fishy Jobs

All through my life ive feared talking to people scared to make a mistake. Id only ever been able to make one friend that wasn't my three older brothers.

Both my parent's were afraid that  would I never leave home or be able to hold a job. They never said that to my face only talked about me when they was alone.

I had been coming down the stairs when I heard my mom raise her voice at me dad. Leaning closer to hear what was happening I was shocked and uspet. "He's not a helpless child Cylde he needs to get a job and be productive like his brother's or well be taking care of him forever!" Of course being my clumsy self i hit the small table that was in front of my knocking over the plant that sat there. Giving away my cover, taking off towards my room hearing my mother call after me apologizing.

Locking my door I curl up in my blankets staring at my window listening to my oldest brother Grayson talk to my father about whats going on.

A few knocks arrive at my door making me whine and get up. Waiting for Grayson to arrive his heavy last knock which comes seconds after.

After Grayson left I tossed myself on to my bed grabbing my laptop. Searching for some jobs that was in my area.

After scrolling for what felt like ever I found the perfect job, it was at the local pet store Pets.

Leaving my room I go to Graysons knocking three times and wait. Walking in handing him tge laptop and smile. "What do you think?" He smiles and sits down in his desk chair reading the ad.

"It sounds perfect Kai ill call them and set up a interview okay." I nod then grab my laptop after je wrote the number down.

I hug him then rush off to my room smiling softly. Looking around the plan room noticing my beautiful green plants. Watering them and taking a few pictures sending them to my friend Shawn.

-i used a random site to do these i quite like them so i may use them every once in awhile-

Soon later dad comes in and tells me Shawn is coming over making me smile

"I got you some selfs for your plants, there downstairs." I smile and thankk him going downstairs to see mom knitting a blanket.