1

Welp.
Guys I made a mistake.
While writing this chapter,
I noticed some text was underlined (it wasn't supposed to be underlined)
So i tried to select a section of it
but it wouldn't
so i pressed select all (stupid idea)
and accidentally clicked delete
so yea rewriting this rn but at this point this chapter is probably done so yes.

-----

-5:30 AM-

Suho waked up to the sound of his phone alarm ringing. He stretches his arms, got out of bed, and neatly made his bed.

He walked downstairs and saw his cat, Hunnie, sitting at the counter. He just patted Hunnie and proceeded to made breakfast for himself.

Suho lives alone, since he was already 21 when he already wanted to move out of his parent's home, he was approved but on one condition.

To never contact his parents again.

Even he was confused, he wanted to ask them, but he's afraid something might happen, so he didn't say a word.

After eating his breakfast, he poured a bowl of cat food for Hunnie and put it on the ground.

He walked up the stairs and got into the bathroom, where he proceeded to take a shower.

-----

After he put on his clothes and fixed his hair, he quickly ran out of the apartment, said bye to Hunnie, then locked the door.

He rushed to his car in the parking lot then he drives to the school he teaches at.

-----

-6:15 AM-

He walked into the university while greeting the other teachers he meets along the way. He went to his classroom and unlocked the front door with a key.

He neatly placed his things around, and thought to himself.

" ..I think I'll get some coffee, I mean, what could go wrong? " He said to no one, but himself.

He swiftly walked out while he saw lots of students walking into their designated classrooms.

-----

-6:20 AM-

Suho was walking back to his classroom, when suddenly, he bumped into someone.

" Hey. Isn't buying foods and drinks before recess prohibited, Sir Kim? "

He looked up to who he bumped to.

Well shit was the only thought on his mind.

It was his boss, but as students call him, 'The Wickedly Handsome Principal'.

" ..Sir, I'm so sorry, can I make it up to you? " He bowed in apology.

The principal, also named as Sehun, raised his one eyebrow, but looked like he was thinking.

Sehun grabbed Suho's wrist, making Suho drop the cup of coffee that was still half filled, and quickly ran to his office.

When they got there, Sehun threw Suho to the wall, Suho was confused and scared, but he did nothing. He thought he deserves this.

Sehun grabbed both of Suho's wrists and pins them to the wall using his own hands.

We all read too much shit to know where this is happening ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sehun then gently pecked Suho's sweet yet torn, and whispered something into Suho's ear.

" Make me happy until the end of the school year, then I will accept your apology. "

Suho looked at him confused.

But he was already happy?

Sehun had a 'perfect' family. He had a wife that 'loves' him and his child very much and an innocent daughter who means the world to him.

" But sir.. This isn't allowed.. Right? We have a strict policy of sexua-- "

Suho gets cut off when a pair of lips collides with his.

Haha jk that ain't happening folks

“ Make me happy by serving me. ”

Suho looked at Sehun with a puzzled face, he didn't knew what he meant.

“ I meant by being my ‘butler’ for a year. ”

Suho looked even more puzzled.

“ But sir, isn't this just a one-time thing? I just spilled coffee on your shirt and to make up for it, I have to do a job for a year? Isn't that a little.. unfair? ”

Sehun looked at him, putting a cheeky but annoyed smile on his face, then stared into Suho's glowing orbs.

“ Do you want me to accept your apology or not? ”

Suho gulped as this was probably for the better. He nodded and Sehun let him go.

“ Great. I'm sending you home for today to do my laundry. ”

Sehun began to unbutton his vest, and Suho covered his eyes with one hand.

“ Hm? Why are you covering your eyes? We're both men. ”

Suho began to shiver because of what he said.

“ No sir.. It's not that.. ”

“ Then what is it? ”

Suho's eyes widened. Should he tell or not?

“ I.. Don't want to say it, sir. ”

The smaller took a big breath in, waiting for a response from the other.

“ ..Acceptable, something must've happened, am I right? ”

Sehun looked at Suho, who refused to take his hand off the side of his face, which is covering his eyes.

.
..
...

He could tell he said something that shouldn't be said.

“ ..Oh, I'm sorry. Don't answer it. It's probably.. personal, hm? ”

Sehun looked at Suho, who looked more relaxed. Suho nodded, and Sehun kept silent.

---