06

After practice was over, all of us changed into our training clothes that we were just given and began exiting the school, ready to leave.

We bid our good byes to the other girls who trudged on their way home. As we were coming out, we noticed the group of guys coming towards them, presumably leaving as well. They were loud and laughing.

"So today was fun!" Sakura cheered, jumping around.
"Like the jacket! It's super comfortable!!!"

"Oh hey look Ryuu!!!! It's that girl from earlier!" A loud voice called out and we  could hear fast footsteps in their direction.

Suddenly I was spun around, which caused me to shriek loudly.
"Hello again pretty lady!" The guy with the buzz cut winked at me.

Another guy came over with a deadly expression and whacked the both of them upside the head.
" Hey! What are you doing?!" He yelled. Two other guys laughed.
"Do you know them?" A boy with orange hair asked.

"This pretty lady is part of the dance team! She came into our class in the morning to hang her poster." The shorter one ran his fingers through his hair.

"So you guys are molesting a female?!" The black haired male screeched. I could hear my friends laughing. A female who was with the guys came over towards me.

"Are you alright?" She smiled softly.
"I'm okay, they just surprised me. Thanks for asking."

"Kiyoko-Senpai! Your so considerate!" Both of the boys cried out.

"I'm sorry for the bother." The man, whom I assumed was the captain, forcefully bowed their heads down. I looked at the rest of the team. There were the two guys from my class staring.

"I-It's okay! really! I'm sorry for causing trouble!" I bowed as well and then waved towards the boys before running to catch up with my friends.

"Dance club?"
"I didn't know we even had one."
———————————————

The following day at practice I ran into the second years who were on their way to the boys bathroom. I had just come out of the girls bathroom and was in my practice clothes. Some sweats, athletic sneaker and a sports bra seeing as it was pretty warm inside.

Nene, Gin and Keiko followed. Nene was in some sweat and a red tshirt tucked into them. Gin had on a cropped top and some basketball shorts. And Keiko had on some track shorts and a cropped top.

"Oh WOW." The guy who Gin said was Tanaka chirped. The smaller guy's name was Nishinoya.

"I suggest you don't do anything dumb Senpai." Another voice called out.

It was Tsukishima. He stood, leaning against the wall shaking his head.

"Eh?! Watch your tone! We're older than you!" Nishinoya hissed.
"Daichi-san sent me to watch over you guys. So you won't do anything dumb. Kiyoko-San said she saw the girls going towards the bathroom. And Asahi suggested to send some one to watch over you two." The taller male pushed his glasses up and smirked.

One by one the girls bowed and mentally thanked the taller first year for saving them. They rushed towards their practice room where the girls where filling up their water bottles at the cooler Ms.Aikido brought in.

The teacher was unboxing a larger speaker that she purchased for the room, and was hooking it up in the corner.
"So seeing as this is our current group. We should skip the trials part and jump straight into learning our routine for the Festival." Hitoka suggested and the other girls agreed.

——————

Their practice was over and the girls divided themselves in order to go home. As usual the five friends made their way towards the school gate to leave.

They wore their sweaters, it was getting a bit colder now so jackets were a must.

"Hey look it's the dance team!" A cheery voice called out. The girls snapped their head back and were met with the volleyball team which was leaving.
"Hey we never caught your names!" Tanaka called out.
"Hey stop being weird!" Their captain yelled angrily. The girls laughed and began introducing themselves.

"My name is Yugi Akira, nice to meet you."
"I'm Itachi Kokomi. Its a pleasure."
"Fukumoto Hitoka."

"Hey! She's in our class Kageyama!" Hinata yelled, slapping the taller's arm.
"Don't hit me dumbass!"

"I'm Hirai Nene."
"I'm Honda Sakura. Nice to meet you."
"I'm Konohamaru Joji. Nice to meet you guys." I bowed my head.

"This is a small dance team." The boy with the grey hair smiles cheekily.
"And they're all first years."

"Oh no we have seven more people, including our sponsor who is also a dancer."
"Who's your sponsor?"
"Ms.Aikido."

"Is she a new teacher?" The male with black hair turned to the younger ones.
"Beats me." Nishinoya shrugged.
"She teaches First year college prep. Not that you two would know anything about that." Tsukishima laughed along with Yamaguchi.

"Watch it first years!"
"You bastard!"

"Well we haven't introduced ourselves yet so, My name is Daichi Sawamura. I'm captain of the volleyball team." I guessed right, he was the captain.
"I'm Sugawara Koūshi. Vice captain."
"Asahi Azumane."
"I'm Nishinoya Yū, pleasure to meet you lovely ladies."
"I'm Tanaka Ryuonusuke. Pleasure."

The girls laughed at the both of them.
"The other second years sadly didn't make it to practice today. Sorry about that." Sugawara shrugged.
"That's cool." Kokomi nodded her head.

"I'm Hinata Shoūyo! Nice to meet you!" The orange haired boy blushed.
"I'm Kageyama Tobio." The black haired male replied dryly.

"I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi. And this is Tsukishima Kei!" The familiar boy called out, cheerily. A small blush formed on his cheeks.

"Nice to meet you guys! We hope to see you preform sometime." Daichi smiled.
"Very soon! We'll put on a show for the whole school to see!" I cheered and the girls cheered along with me.

"Can't wait!"