8// The After Effects

The light from the the rising sun hitting Venus's face and the silk sheets hitting her cold skin woke her up instantly. This wasn't her room, arms wrapped around her arms which had a familiar feeling. She was afraid to turn around to see was the stranger she slept with. She then sucked it up and slipped out from the bed and turn to come face to face to the last person she ever thought she would end up in bed with.
"I see you settled in okay." She scans his room. "Thank you again for dinner, Cesar." He comes from behind her and kisses her shoulder with a peck.
"No thank you for opening your home to me." He inhales her scent, the feminine smell of tropical fresh she gotten from Bath and Body Works was something she's been buying around the time they've been seeing each other. He remembers because he told her to keep buying it, it smelled good on her.
"You smell divine."
"Thank you." She cocks her head as he sucks her neck. He spins her around coming into contact with her greenish hazel eyes as she stares back his green ones. "Is the little one down?" He asks.
"Yes why?" He grabs the back her head and press his lips into her plumped ones. She opens her mouth to enter his tongue and began sucking it, his mouth taste of alcohol but so did her too. They were drunk off each other. He then bites down on her lips and start pushing down her short black dress. "Please, I need you naked." It didn't take them long before they were both nude. He then lies her down on his bed, the silk sheets feeling like butter under her brown skin.
"Spread your legs, I waited for years to get back to where I belong." He strokes his member, getting it hard. She opens her legs and waits for him to enter.

"Wow you are dripping, I just need one taste." He kissed her southern lips, and start to suck on her clit. Her hands meet his buzz cut, it wasn't much to grab, but she tried her best. "God you are so wet, and taste amazing baby." She moans as he opens her up with his fingers and continue to suck her pussy. "Please Cesar, I just want you in me."
"All you had to do was ask." He then bends towards her and slide into. Like butter because she was so wet, or because she was made for him, he drove into as the headboard bangs into the wall. "Yes, yes please. Harder."
He wraps his body around hers as he thrusts into her. "That's it. You feel so amazing baby." He growls
"I'm gonna-"
"Me too Vee." He groans and empties himself into her.

That was the last thing she remembers, they must've blacked out afterwards. He was currently snoring. It was 6 am and she had to get her daughter ready for school.

She grabs her clothes and shoes and rushes out the room thinking if this was a mistake or not but either way her baby daddy won't let this go.

(A/N Hi everyone! I hope you are all is well. It's been a tough month and I wanted to let you all know I'm alive and healthy, I hope you all are too. Keep social distancing, washing your hands and doing your part so we all can get back to our lives soon as possible wherever you are in the world, also RIP to those who have been affected. I'm in America my state is Chicago and we are all asked to stay home so all my college classes are online now. Sorry for slow updates, I'm a college student with 2 internships and they have me working from now too, so I get pretty busy. See you all in the next chapter.)