Myself

I been distant and shit because I been going through some bs...I can't really take it anymore about to give up on life and cut everyone off since they won't understand...And this unnecessary petty drama is getting the best of me...I can't stand people I hate them all with all the hate and anger I have in my life...that's one thing I haven't told you about...my life, my past...probably the main reason why I have trust issues...stuff you probably wouldn't understand...I told people about it because I trust them and I'm close to them...I had one person tryna start some more drama about telling bitches and hoes about my past...these niggas and bitches at this school I'm fake to...I don't show the real side of me because we're aren't close but there's some I'm close enough to...or just not good enough to trust...there's a lot at east and others in world I can tell this to some I already did...everyone asks why do I have trust issues...why am I like this or not like this...why are you always uptight...people ask me why do I do the things I do...trying to find and figure out how I can trust or love a person...trying to find the good and bad things...one of the reasons why I'm quiet and not quick to speak or anything...sitting there trying to find all of that shit...reason why is my past...that main is probably the only reason why I met you...because of this very reason I question myself about christianity or any other religion or god....I don't see how anything exist or works in this ruthless terrible world we're in...ask myself what is life? and why are we here?...why doesn't anyone else can't see what I can see or think...? why can't anyone else relate to me...?I hope you know I'm sorry I been like this lately and I love you and care about you...but after I tell you this it seems like you'll just go away or something and not try to understand....but I'll be real if you be real to me...

I'm tired of doing shit like that I just wanna sit here and chill and just think about myself and how can I better myself...I'm tired of fake mfs and they come back thinking they didn't do shit...I'm tired of females...bruh..I'm still tryna find "difference"....where are you..???

It could be me and you against the world...I don't wanna worry about worry about everyone else if they ain't worried about me I'm tired of niggas...horny ass fucks could reflect off fake ass mfs...smh makes me sick grow tf up nigga...

I wanna figure myself out....
I don't get myself...