Never Loved...

Pucca's P.O.V:

"Wake up..."

...

"Wake up."

...

"Wake up!"

My eyes shot open and I sat up, gasping for air. "Jeez, took you long enough." Someone in front of me said. I looked up and say a girl standing over me, looking very impatient. She had long brown hair with bangs pulled up in a ponytail and dark brown eyes. She was quite pale and wore black lipstick. She was wearing a white and maroon ninja suit with a big maroon bow tied around her waist. She was so pretty, but she looked mean.

"Where- am I?" I asked then quickly covered my mouth. "What why am I talking? Wait, where is Garu?! Tell me where he is!" The girl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Stupid girl. You're asleep. Garu is not here."

"Then, where are we? And who are you? And why are you here?" I asked while standing to my feet. My head started to hurt when I did.

"In your mind." She said with her hands on her hips, a little irritated. "And I'm JingJing. I was sent here to give you some...information." She said with a smirk. "Information?" I asked, questionable. The girl groaned and walked up to me. "Jeez, you're voice is so annoying. Just shut up." She said and sighed.

I didn't even know why I was talking in the first place. I've been mute my whole life, so I never got the chance to hear my own voice. I had to admit, it was a little high and squeaky. She can't blame me for that, though.

"How did you even get in my mind?" I asked, not giving a single care about what she had to say about my voice. She rolled her eyes once more. "You've been poisoned, Pucca." She bluntly answered. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Poisoned? How?"

"Tobi's blood was flowing with magic poison, so when you bit him, the poison was transferred to you, and now you're unconscious and will not going to wake up anytime soon."

"That still doesn't explain why you're here."

"If you would just shut up, I'll tell you." She replied, irritated. I did shut up, not because she told me to, but because I wanted to know what the hell was going on. "My blood was mixed into the poison, so when it started to take affect in your body, I would be able to appear in your mind." I guess that explains that. "No more questions?" She asked, impatiently. I shook my head.

"Finally." She said and began to walk around me. "Now to get to the real reason why I'm here." She stopped in front of me and stood in my face, smirking with mischievous intentions. "Let me just get straight to the point: do you really think Garu loves you for you?" I flinched at question. Why would she ask such a thing? And why would she care?

"I mean sure, he may seem all lovey dovey, but why would he suddenly wanna be with you after all those years of running away from you? Could it be because he pities you? I mean, you're uncle is dying, right?" How would she even know about that. Garu doesn't even know that. Well, not that I know of. "How did you-"

"And why hasn't he come to save you yet? There's a simple way to get rid of the poison that everyone knows of, even Garu. So why wouldn't you be awake yet? Could it be because he doesn't really love you and wants to get rid of you?"

"No, that's not-"

"Or maybe he's tired of protecting you, and wants you to do things for yourself. Maybe he's annoyed by you, much like everyone else."

"You don't know what you're talking about!" I shouted, tired of her bullshit.

"Do I?" She said and pointed behind me. I slowly turned around. There stood my memories from back when I was obsessed with Garu. Me I could see myself chasing him all around Sooga Village. He looked, scared. Terrified even. He did everything in his power to get away from me. Then I saw memories of when I was kissing him. He look annoyed.

Irritated.

But, that was back then. It's different now. Garu changed, and so have I. We aren't the same thing little kids from back then.

"It's different now." I said, turning to her and holding I back my tears. She pouted her bottom lip and smirked. "Is it?" She said and pointed beside her. I looked and saw memories from today, when he first came back.

I saw when we were in the restaurant, he again tried to avoid eye contact with me, and turned away whenever I walked in the room. Even when we were eating, he was turned away from me. It felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces. I felt betrayed. Lied to. Embarrassed. How could I actually think Garu would love an annoying girl like me. The tears I was fighting to hold back began to slip from my eyes.

I felt walk up behind me. "You see, Pucca, Garu never loved you. And he never will." A sob escaped my lips as I stared at the memories.

Then, I felt a sharp pain in my back. It felt like I had been stabbed with blade. That's exactly what happened, because JingJing pushed the knife in my back more and more, until she couldn't anymore took it out.

I went numb and felt myself fall forward. My entire body got heavy. I could barely move. I began to cry harder.

"Don't you see, Pucca? You were never loved. And you will never be." JingJing commented coldly. Then she kicked my side, causing me to cry out in pain. Garu. Please, I'm begging you.

Where are you?