YOU AWAKE UNWANTED GUEST?!

I slowly wake up to the sound of mumbled talking? I heard the unstable voice. 'WAKE UP!!!' I was half asleep and half awake the only thing I could move at the time was my left hand. I had a class that does sigh language so with my Knowledge I sighed 'hello?' And draw a ? With my hands I think they were Ignoring my body or something like that I don't know I couldn't see. I felt like I was being Tortured I could fell pain all over my body 'help me' the pain was Unbearable. Was this how I die? No I'm not dieing like this I still need to tall Albert he's a good home boi, ALONE I still need to tall you your a good boi a very good boi... I still have to find them... I STILL NEED TO TALL THEM I LOVE THEM!!! I tried to turn my body over I tried over and over again 'please work!'. I heard the voices stop 'did they hear me?o.o' I heard foot steps come Towards me 'stop! Stop!STOP!' They're foot steps were painful to hear one of them were holding something that was Metal it hurt my hears  but I learned to it. When they finale got to were I was i finale heard a voice Clearly "IS DIED?!" The unstable voice.... Then a more Radiant ? Voice Spoke up "No unstable she's not died even if she was we would be in trouble with Albert and ALONE." 'so the unstable voice was named unstable made sense a little... "OH RADIANT YOUR RIGHT!WE IN TROUBLE IF SHE DIE! AHAHAHA!" ' radiant....radiant... OH RADIANT! Albert talked about him... And unstable! There part of the day union!' I felt happy there not going to hurt me. And plus there my favorite out of all the days! Well Emotionaless was my 3ed fav... 'wait ALONE! Albert!' "------------!" Nothing... Why can't I talk?.... Then unstable yelled at my face ;-; help "YOU AWAKE UNWANTED GUEST?!" unwanted? Ah I've heard that before... I final wake up Completely I looked at them and sat up. "--------?" Radiant Tilted his head and unstable claped his hands "COOGIE! GOODIE! THEY AWAKE! AHAH!" radiant shock his head and but his left hand on his right elbow and his right hand was Squishing the middle of his nose. "Why can't she talk unstable?" He put he's hand out and did the ' boi' thing movement. Unstable put his pointer Finger and smash them together "ME DO NOT OF THIS! ME-" he Pause. I was listening in on there Conversation just sitting up looking at the Ground and looked emotionless,Speechless,hopeless. They we're yelling at each other. "----" " this is so not radiant! " radiant sayed pissed. Unstable yelled back at radiant " IT'S UNSTABLE!!" He giggled to his own Joke "----sto----plea------stop-----ple...Stop...yell---...please..."they start at me." what? " radiant sayed to me in shock "what did you say? Did you just talk?!" Radiant _day sayed shocked that I can talk now.
(505)