Math Class

Clyde groaned putting his head down on his desk, the teacher looked at him and rolled his eyes.
"Clyde it's just a test, it's not going to kill you to study" he said going back to his lesson.

Clyde sighed and looked at his poorly written notes, he was never going to get passed this test if he didn't have any good notes.
But you know who had good notes? Token! Which just happened to be Clydes boyfriend.

After class Clyde went to the library, Token didn't have any more classes until later so Clyde wanted to hang out.
"Hey Token" Clyde said sitting down next to him, Token looked up from his book with a smile "morning Clyde."

"Soooooo you know that math test coming up in Mr.Awkward's class?" He said leaning over putting his head on Tokens shoulder.
Token rolled his eyes, "yes you can borrow ny notes, but you can't cheat" he chuckled.

Clyde nodded happily and kissed Tokens cheek, "thanks babe" Token nodded.
"Do you know where Criag is?" Clyde asked yawning.

"More than likely with Tweek in the bathroom" Token said reading his book, Clyde snickered, "again? Jesus man how horny are these people"
Clyde says laughing, Token shrugged "alot apparently"

The ball rang making Clyde groan, "how come I have to go to class and you don't?!" He whined.
Token closed his book, "I'm in a club Clyde" he said looking at his watch.

"Im in a club to!"

"Your in football, I'm in an actual club"

Clyde frowned and got up, he kissed Token goodbye abd want off into hell.