Date???

Clyde picked up the phone to call token, once token answered Clyde asked him a simple question. "Wanna go out on a date?"

To which token replied "Clyde you have studying to do." Clyde rolled his eyes "come on token play off the studying for a little bit, let's just go on a simple date, please?"

Token then sighed and gave a simple yes, and that's where today's chapter is going, on a little date.
_________________

Clyde set up his kitchen table, putting a small candle in the middle and a plates, spoons and forks.

He had made some TV dinners, and picked up a chocolate cake from the store for dessert, very romantic and cheap date if you asked him.

Token on the other hand would have made the dinner him so and also the cake, But Clyde being one that asked him out got to do everything himself.

And soon it 8:15 p.m. token arrived, he knocked on the door still wearing his purple sweater and waited.
Clyde quickly put everything aside and open the door for his boyfriend, he opened his arms and gave token a real big hug before pulling into his house.

happy to see me?" token chuckled, Clyde nodded "I'm always happy to see my boyfriend" he said with a grin.
Token was pulled to Clyde's dining room, he snickered at the scene before him, "looks lovely" he said sitting down in one of the chairs.

"it's nothing fancy, obviously, but it still works" Clyde said sitting across from token.
Token nodded "of course of course I'm not complaining"

Clerk of the TV dinners from the microwave and put them on the plates, he sat across from token once more and started to eat.
"Salisbury steak? my fav" Token said smiling.

" I know it is, that's how good of a boyfriend I am" Clyde said proudly.
Token laughed "of course you are."

As dinner went on token started talking about math class, Clyde was having none of it he tried to get token to stop a million times but he wouldn't stop talking about how Clyde needed to do his work.

"Token do you know what a date is? We're not supposed to be talking about the stuff, we're supposed to be talking about how much we love each other and how much we mean to each other and all that mushy shit" Clyde said slumping into his chair.

Token roll his eyes "I wouldn't talk about it if it wasn't a problem, Clyde at this point you're going to fail math class and have to redo it again. I know you don't want that"

"I don't believe let's just stop talking about it" Clyde persisted.
Token sighed and nodded, "what are we going to talk about now?"

"let's talk about having sex" Clyde said with a smug face, Token of course blushes dramatically then looks away, "what about it?"