Just the book guys to be honest i didn't divide it up right

It was a beautiful day at the newly opened smoothie shop. The sun was shining, and the place looked clean as ever, with shiny floors and wiped tables.

These were the thoughts that Yoko had as soon as she swung open the door, letting her nose absorb the sweet aroma from the fruit juices, walked up to the counter.

"How may I help you?" said the smiling waiter.

"Um, I'd like two taco-raspberry delights," responded Yoko. For the reason it was so boiling hot outside, that soft cream on her tongue would feel like heaven.

The waiter thanked her and went back to the kitchen where he would make the smoothie, and Yoko started to wait.

She patiently held back for some sign that her drink was coming out, but it was starting to take long. At the thirty-minute mark, she decided to take action.

Yoko hopped the counter and crept up into the kitchen...

And saw the dusty remains of the waiter and a spilled smoothie.

___________________________________________

"So... were you experimented on from exactly you were born?" Anubis dreadfully asked.

"Ahh... Not exactly, but I did have to save a kingdom from an evil tyrant when I was a teenager." Robin responded.

"Great." Anubis said.

Anubis went back to his quarters back on the ship, while Robin lulled around, looking at certain instruments on the ship.

Anubis sat down and looked at the metallic cover around him. He sighed, putting his paws on his head, and laid down... how could he let this happen?

As soon as... as soon as the dusting happened, he need to fix this, Anubis thought.

Anubis looked around at the room, and noticed something: A communicator! Bruh, he thought. How lucky was he? Maybe, just maybe, someone could find him and Robin.

He turned it on, and spoke into it.

"Hey gamers." started Anubis. "So, a buncha people just dusted away. It's been about... 22 days since then. Me and this white haired lady are trying to get through space. Our fuel cells are cracked, so we are probably gonna die, since we're light years away from the nearest 7-11. Oof. Anyways, please rescue us if you hear this."

Anubis then proceeded to lie down. He was tired and thirsty, and hadn't eaten in a couple of days. Oxygen was going to die out the next day.

Robin came in and noticed him lying on the ground. She picked him up gently, and laid him into the seat. She walked out of the room.

"Ha lol I bet Anubis will be uncomfortable in the chair yess this is an epic prank I can put on my youtube channel if I don't die of hunger." Robin said.

Anubis lay there silently. But soon, he felt a large ship coming through. Was it their saviors? He slowly opened his eyes to see a ship...

It was the Halberd.

Sarina entered the bathroom deep in the Avengers compound. She really didn't know why it was called that.

As she entered the room, she thought about how she was more adjusted to modern times. She went to the desk, and saw a strange bottle, with small text on it.

"Shaving cream? What is that?" She asked, and sprayed it on her eye.

"AHHHHHHHH!" She shrieked and immediately regretted it.

She then heard a large

in the sky. She packed up her things. She immediately went with Kate, Urbosa, and Nimbus to the sky, where the Halberd landed on the ground.