Chapter 2

My alarm clock goes off at 6:00a.m. and me and Ryan get up and take a shower and get ready to go to school. He went out and warmed up the car since it was chilly out this morning. On our way to school Ryan was not his usual self.

        "Ryan are you OK?" I asked him but he didn't reply back he just stared out the window.

        We pull up to the school and he jumps out of the car. I ignored it thinking he might just not want what I have. I understand that, but that don't mean he don't have to talk to me. The bell rings and I make my way to class.

Seven Hour Later......

        School went by fast today, I didn't hear much out of Ryan during the day. At lunch he ignored me, so I didn't bother asking him if he wanted me to take him home.

        When I got home I was by myself as usual, I was a little hungry so I fixed me a salad. As I sit down to eat my salad I text Ryan.

        "Hey baby what are you doing?"   Sent 4:00p.m.    Saw at 4:03p.m.

        He didn't reply back until about five o, clock.

        "Nothing,How are you feeling?"

        "I'm fine.....so I've got a question for you."

        "What?"

        "Why did you ignore me today like you did?"

        "I don't know but I think we need a break."

        "Why? What happened?"

        I got no reply to them questions. After crying my eyes out for about two hours I fell asleep. I woke up to my dad cooking in the kitchen and he called me down for supper. When I got down there he went into the living room and watched TV and ate. I went to my room and tried to eat but I felt sick and I just left my plate on the end table and fell asleep crying.