Beginning of the End

San and Mingkey were best buddies, bffs, homies, bros, dudes, humans of the male gender who happen to be very close. At least.. that's what they thought. Until. One day. It's not what they thought. " a " says San to Mogni. " A " answers Mingi in return. "I love the political quagmire that is the Middle East", says San, passion burning in deep brown o r b s. "Tuna is alright I guess," Mingi replied in turn, enjoying San's company as he filled up the lonely hole in Mingi's heart. "Yeah, I can hear colors," San smiled at Mingi. Morgans heart clenched at San's dimples, his smile reaching his eyes and his laugh dolphin like as always. He was also looking a little like a snacc ehe Mingi kinda wanted to take a piece of that Sass (san ass).

N o

N-no.. friends.. homies dont wanna eat their bros ass... he musnt ruin this everlasting and wholesome relationship... he just can't

"I can, though," says San as he enters Mingi's collarbone. Mingi screeched. He wasnt used to having a whole man in him

"S-s-sAn please uzghhdhdhdh you're 5'9 Get out of ME" MIngi says, a virgin. San gave Mingi a reassuring smile, patting his adams apple and squeezing his toe in sympathy.

"Shhh this is a very natural process... Also btw I've liked you for 21 years all this time". Mingi blushed, all 12 cheeks red and burning.

"But San... you're only 20.." San smirked in response, swiling a tongue over his aesthetically pleasing lips.

"That's just what they told you, silly Mingi" san Sans. All Mingi wanted was to know the turnip prices today, but now he has a homie in the collarbone. Life comes at you fast. "It issss what it issss" Mingi says, accepting his fate and enjoying Sans body rattling around in his bones like a jungle gym.

"AnyWay, I've also liked you, San, except only for like 2 years bc that's when I you k now mET YOu" Methead confesses, awaiting Sean's reply. "Yeah well,silly Mingi, I'm a vampire" "Wha-" San then drains all of Mingid blood with a cereal straw, his plan working.

"You wont be my 1st or last victim, song mingi. Wooyoung is next"