ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

As Serena and Sam reunited for a long-time, she asked her to visit the hotel of her connected family in which she and Marcus lived to, but Jack disagreed. Serena said that Marcus will be alright and he didn't trusted Serena in first 5 seconds... But, he really did trust her.

While walking in the streets, Sam and Serena chatted each other then Marcus and Jack just walked like they didn't meet each other. Their steps of walking stopped then Serena and Sam concerned. "I'm sorry, Jack..." Marcus talked and Serena shocked. He explained to Jack on why he and his Uncle became more aggressive on him.

Because of the connected family in Illinois, there will be more challenges and solutions will be solved as a member of the family. Their will be also a punishments and consequences to not following any of commandments and directions. The final rules are: If you betrayed the Blackwell Family, then you will be killed.

There they are, the Royal Hotel of the Blackwells, meaning smile and light in the sky and world but in serious and matured when their will be events on Chicago. They get inside there and Serena introduced her family one by one: Carline and Luis, their parents, Simon, her twin brother and the oldest, Raymond, Marcus' uncle and 2nd member of the family, Daisy and Aldrin, the twins and Erika, an youngest member of the family.

After, Carline looked at Marcus and hugged him as he is fully recovered. He just smiled on his mother and she tells on Serena that she is being proud of her. As for her twin brother, Simon rushed to Jack and slapped him in the face, grabbed his jacket to fight. This caused Raymond, Carline and Luis tried to stopped Simon.

Simon shouted, "You! You! A racer loser like you, how did you hurt Marcus everytime! When you hurt him, I will going to kill you, just for him, not from your best friend! You and Sam are going to the darkness of the sadness!" Then, he suddenly punched Jack in the face. Serena, Sam and Marcus couldn't do anything to stop but to watch everything.

Marcus screamed to stop. Everyone frozed... Carline said, "You can talk..?" She knew it that he's been lying to his own mother that he can't talk. Embarassed, Marcus covered his mouth while he and Sam helping Jack to stand. Marcus exclaimed, "Simon, I couldn't believe it... I thought I could trust you to protect me and our family. You just hit my rival like that!" He and Sam walked out to proceed his room to treat Jack's wounds.

Simon, filled in anger, trying to talk with Marcus but his parents hold him and is being discliplined...