Chapter 6: Girls Night Out

The girls and I were on our way to the outlets to hangout after a long day of shooting the music video. "Everyone split up with a partner to the stores you want to shop at and then meet back here in thirty  minutes to head to the bowling alley" Addison said. Dixie and I teamed up and Addison and Charli teamed up, in a matter of seconds we all split different directions heading towards the stores. Me and Dixie went to Louis Vuitton first. While we were walking Dixie asks "so what's going on between you and Alejandro I saw that you guys were passing stares at each other during the video shoot today". "Uh yeah, it's just something was bothering him, he usually just talks to me but today he just ignored me" I say. "Well you guys did just meet" she says. "Yeah i know, but, I know when someone is bothered and it looked like he was" I say. "He could be just annoyed by the whole video shoot things" Dixie said. "No he told me that he had gotten a message from someone from his past and that they did not get along well and that the message said that he or she knew that I was here and to stay away" I explain. "Oooh you mean Manny, oh yeah he and Alejandro did not get along well all through middle school" she said. (Side note: Ranny and Manny did not go to the same middle school because Ranny had to move, however they were best friends starting from birth). "WAIT?! WHAT?! SO MANNY WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM THAT" I scream. Everyone starts to stare. "Lower your voice, jeez everyone is looking at you like your some type of maniac" Dixie says whispering. "So Nate was right about Manny" I say in a low tone looking confused. "Who's Nate" Dixie asks. "He is my gay best friend we knew each other since 3rd grade" I say still in confusion. "Girl I need to meet your friends from back home" she says. "Definitely, you and the other two girls should fly back with me for the week after we finish shooting the video" I say. "Yeah I'm down" she says smiling. "Okay we only have 15 minutes left so let's hurry" she says. After about ten minutes we head to the check out stand and buy all of our clothes and accessories. "That was fun" Dixie elbows me and says. "Yeah it was I have to admit it's fun hanging with the you guys" I say. As we head back to the same spot we arrived, I felt dizzy. "Hey are you okay Ranny?" Dixie notices. "I think I need to get home" I say. "Okay I'll take you" Dixie offers. "Yeah that's a good idea" Addison adds on. "We will all go" Charli says. So we all start heading to the car. Charli helps me to the front of the car so that everyone can keep an eye on me in case I black out. We get home safely and Addison helps me up stairs to my room. Alejandro was making his way downstairs when he noticed that something was wrong with me. He sprints downstairs and before he can get a word out Dixie stops him. "Give her space she doesn't need more pressure than there is" she says firmly. "But-" Alejandro tried to get out another word when Dixie cuts him off again. "Go to bed Alejandro, let her rest" she says. Addison helps me into a clean pair of pjs and helps me into bed. I fall asleep instantly till the next day.

Will Ranny confront Manny when she returns for the week back home? Or will she choose to stay and not fly back for the week back home? Hope you enjoyed this chapter😁