13

In the meantime, Jisu stared at her phone that's buzzing non stop. She had this displeased look on her face and Chaeryeong who was seated in front of her was quite worried to see her friend like this. Irene and her posse had been spreading words that Jisu is now a lezzy who had lost her virginity and currently tested positive HIV in the class group chat.

"You alright, sis?"

"Yep, perfectly fine. Its raining rainbows and unicorns for me. Thanks for asking by the way. Damn it, Chaeryeong! Of course I'm not! Irene had been nothing but a total bitch with me ever since the first day of the trip and now she's spreading some shitty rumours about me to the whole school. Worse, she said that I suffered what now?!! I have never ever had sex my whole life how do I get that disease without even being laid?! Though that part of me being a lezzy was true."

"So you just gonna let it slide and let her have her fun roasting you like that?"

"N-no, I mean yes but no. Ugh I don't know, Chaeryeong. I don't wanna think about it for now. Not like anybody care about me, I'm not the leader of the posse anymore. I had nothing and no one."

"You have us, bitch. In case you forgot."

Jisu smiled at her friend and shook her head while looking at her phone again and decided to reply multiple cuss words in the class group chat. She stood her ground and denied the rumor of her tested positive for HIV and finally came out to everyone that she's gay and before she left the group chat forever, she spilled the tea of Irene and her posse having multiple scandals with various male teachers just to pass their grades with flying colours. She was glad she had proofs on all of them, now everyone knew the truth and finally left Jisu alone again. Completely forgot about the rumour about her that was spread earlier. Chaeryeong wiped her non existent tears and said things like "My child has grown up. I'm a proud mom." Jisu just laughed at her silly antics.

Her phone buzzed again but this time it was from Yeji. Jisu's adorable smile was now replaced with a distressed look. Chaeryeong who was laughing hard stopped hastily upon noticing the change of mood from her friend.

"Why? What now, Jisu?"

"We gotta go. Yuna... She's.."

"Stop stammering! Yuna what now?"

"She lost her memory!"

Chaeryeong placed a few bills on the table to pay for their drinks and promptly left with Jisu who was on the verge of crying again.