part 2: joining the peerage

Author's Note:the music above is not mine it is rustage's plz sub to him thank you!
=============================
We continue from where we left off....

From behind the knocked out y/n we see Rias with a rook piece .

Rias: ha! to think that you thought you could say no to me is laughable! Now you will serve me! Ha!Ha!Ha!

Rias laughed as she did the ritual turning y/n into a devil....

//timeskip//

Y/n's POV

I woke up on my bed with Rias sleeping naked next to me. I woke her up and asked what she was doing here. She just said

Rias: I you were ambushed and I saved you but I had to turn you into a devil because you were about to die.

Me:I'm calling bullshit !really thanks Rias!die you power hungry bitch!

Rias: no need to thank me! But now you serve under me as a member of my peerage!yes I've got another powerful sacred gear under my thumb with this I'll be able to beat him....

Y/n: it's ok 'cause you saved me!no it ain't you bitch!

Rias then left after telling me to come to the clubroom with issei after classes.

//timeskip// //at school//

As I arrived I went to my class and sat down. As I did this a calm looking teen came up to me.

Teen:I challenge you to a fight....'kuoh's bloody Prince'

Me:observe

Name:Hibari kyoya
Age:18
Race:human
Affiliations:vongola mafia familia
Title:cloud,skylark,demon prefect
Hp:10000/10000 hpr:150/min
Mp:7500/7500 mpr:175/min
level:40
SG:cloud guardian's ring
(Makes duplicates of A lot of things)

Name:Hibari kyoyaAge:18Race:humanAffiliations:vongola mafia familiaTitle:cloud,skylark,demon prefectHp:10000/10000 hpr:150/min Mp:7500/7500 mpr:175/min level:40SG:cloud guardian's ring(Makes duplicates of A lot of things)

Str:135
Agi:123
Vit:126
Dex:123
Int:121
Wis:122
Luk:26

Me: wtf?!?!?? This guy is so strong!

Azure:don't worry  I'll takeover your body while your fighting....

Me:I hope this works . Sure  let's go outs----

Before I could even finish he already started attacking.we're currently fighting in the classroom before we jumped out of the window and started fighting in front of the school. He came at me with his tonfas but I dodged and kneed him in the stomach launching him back, he then set up a purple barrier that covers the area around us.

Kyoya:hn... here... fight... use... magic...

Me:ok then....

(A/n: the Me is Azure in y/n's body)

As I said that lightning covered my hands as I sent lightning spears that is covered with metal dust from the dirt.

Me:[lightning spear v.2]

Kyoya dodged and sent  handcuffs at me which multiplied to 50 then 60 then 80 then 100. I dodged most of them but was hit by one

{Hp:8850/9000}

Me:shit! 150 a hit?heh so your strong then take this [crimson cremation]!

Suddenly a tsunami of red flames hit kyoya damaging him.

Kyoya:hn.....you pass

Me:what?

Kyoya:I will give you our 7 rings and the unlimited blade works,don't worry you don't need someone to train you in learning our special magic it will come naturally.......now I will give you a warning many people would kill for those sacred gears so be careful

Kyoya said as the barrier disappeared. As I looked over at myself I looked like I was in a normal fight, I only had mild cuts and some tearing. I looked over to see kyoya walking away leaving me a briefcase. Looked inside to see the rings and the marble went inside me I looked over the rings before they went inside me.I was sent to the nurse and 'rested' until the afternoon classes finished.... at least that's what they think in actuality I was training in an ID filled with angels and mid-class devils and vampires.

//timeskip// //at the ORC clubroom//

Y/n is controlling his body again

Rias:y/n has agreed to join! Now is gonna be issei's and his first job!

Me:what is it?

Rias:well you and issei are gonna pass out these fliers

Rias said while giving us a masive stack of fliers. After she handed them I immediately left and passed it out without difficulty while issei hasn't even given one.

Issei's POV

I looked over at y/n to see that he barely had any left so I asked.

Issei:y/n! Give mine too! I still need to go home and watch porn!

Y/n: and why should I do something without being given anything?

Issei:because open perverts like me are superior! We're top of the food chain! And because I'm gonna be HAREM KING!

Y/n:no....

Issei:hey!

As I said that he left 'cause he was already done with handing out the fliers.

Y/n's  POV

As I was walking home I saw a fallen Angel about to kill a little girl in red.As the fallen was about to stab the girl with a light spear when I locked the fallen in a coffin of metal dust.

Me:observe

Name:Ruby Rose
Age:15
Race:human/vampire hybrid
Affiliations:mafia
Title/s:Red Reaper,weakest in the mafia
Hp:120/120 hpr: 12/hr
Mp:120/120 mpr:12/hr
Level:3
SG:Cresent Rose*locked
(Multiplies agi and str by 250)

Name:Ruby Rose Age:15Race:human/vampire hybridAffiliations:mafiaTitle/s:Red Reaper,weakest in the mafiaHp:120/120 hpr: 12/hr Mp:120/120 mpr:12/hr Level:3SG:Cresent Rose*locked(Multiplies agi and str by 250)

Str:13
Agi:21
Vit:12
Dex:16
Int:32
Wis:27
Luk:10

Ruby:hi! Thanks for saving me! I didn't bring my scythe today! Btw my names Ruby! Ruby Rose!

Me:hi, my names y/n! Y/n l/n!

Rwby: sorry! I got to go! Here's my number!

She passed me a piece of paper before running. Hmmm...first time I got a girl's number....

=============================
Chapter end!