Part 1 The Abandoned Newborn

One late Night. A baby was born it was a girl. Her parents didn't want her so they abandoned her close to a enchanted forest that the village is to never go in. A wolf Basil she was out on a hunt she wasn't sure what this creature was so she brougth it back to the cave were the rest of the wolf pack was. Even though Basil is a very smart  and intelligent wolf she did not know Lilly was a human. Ash And Basil were the only ones in the pack to ever see a human but they only saw adults. So they did not know it was a baby. Lilly was only 2 days old when she was brought to the pack. Everest decided she wanted to keep lilly no one was she what lilly was. Lilly had blonde hair blue eyes. A few months past and she started get bigger and started crawling the pups claire Ruby And Elle had alot of fun with Lilly as she started to grow older . If you're wondering how Lilly survived without milk and a bottle she would drink water like a wolf would and she grew up on eating raw meet but as she turned 8 she learned how to cook on a camp fire. Right now Lilly is only 2 its been a year and a half now and she can walk and slowly run like an average 2 year old. Lilly was just like any average toddler but she was very smart she did things other 2 year old can't like learn how to start hunting in the wild with a wolf pack. Or climb on rocks on the hills. Lilly's parents didn't even know she was still alive but in alot of years a surprising truth gets revealed. That's Claire, Ruby and Ellie they all look the same sometimes you cant tell which is which.

 That's Claire, Ruby and Ellie they all look the same sometimes you cant tell which is which