Chapter 2

Lilly wanders off to the river on one warm sunny morning. The triplet pups follow behind her as she walks and climbs over sticks . On her way to the river Elle one of the pups spots a lizzard. The lizzard was too fast and slippery to catch. Lilly thought the lizzard was cool even though she could not catch it. Basil runs up behind them. Lilly and the 3 pups jump . "Scared you guys" Basil said laughing.

Claire and Elle started playing but Ruby didn't want to play right now she wanted to get to the river and swim

"Come on Claire and Elle" everyone else said. Basil is watching Lilly, Claire, Elle, and Ruby. About 3 more minutes of walking they finally got to the river. Basil gathers some sticks as the pups and Lilly play in the water. Basil soon collected about 8 sticks and some stones to make a campfire for later.
Since there is supposed to be a meteor shower tonight Basil thought she would make a nice place to watch the meteor shower. 1 hour later the pups and Lilly are done playing at the river they go get Basil. As soon as they find Basil they start walking home back to the cave were the rest of the pack is. Basil tells the pack about the spot that she made for the meteor shower that is tonight.