Chapter 5

Alieya POV

I was scared silly

I was scared silly. I didn't know if he wanted to hit me or what. I mean it was an accident, it's not like I said 'Hey let me hit you with my locker door'. 

He looked up at me. I spoke yet again, "I said I'm sorry. You want me to go get the ice?" "Yea, whatever. Ugh", he groaned aloud. 

Ashaia and I ran to go get the boy some ice from the nurse. She politely gave it to us and I slowly put the ice n the boy's face. " I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I'm sorry." " You good", he replied back. we were going to be late so I ran to class, I put my hoodie back up and sat down. 

We were learning about graphing in math today. But the thing is I HATE math. I felt myself dosing off until the teacher, Mr. Matt stopped talking. 

" Your late", he spoke with an eye roll. It was the same boy whose face I hit. He handed the teacher his pass and the teacher hummed. "Have a seat." The boy looked back at him but still proceeded to sit down. He was on the far right side of the room. He put his headphones in and laid his head down. I figured it must've still hurt because he had his icepack and the impact from my locker was pretty loud. 

At the end of class, he gathered all his things and looked towards my way. But then he gave me an unexpected small smile, well more of a smirk. It was kind of strange for him considering he was clearly rough around the edges. 

My next class, I had with both Ashaia and Reign

My next class, I had with both Ashaia and Reign. It was hard not t think about what she told me yesterday especially with having to be in the presence of both of them. I shook that feeling off and walked in.

In class, there was some different girl sitting in the seat in front of me. She was pretty and talking to everyone around her. When I sat down she looked at me. 

"Hey, I'm Jadah and you must be Ashaia's twin

"Hey, I'm Jadah and you must be Ashaia's twin." She stuck her hand out for me to shake it. Normally, I wouldn't, but my sister was giving me that look and I didn't want to be rude. I shook her hand and she smiled at me, turning back to face forward in her seat. 

"Hey my favorite person in the world", my sister called out to me. I knew she wanted something because she would only refer to me in that way if she did. " Yea what's up." "I know this something huge of me to ask, but we wanted you to join the dance team. "

I looked at her in disbelief she knows I can't dance and it's not my thing. " I would love to but I have two left feet and dancing is your thing, something you can enjoy doing for yourself. She looked at me slightly sad and told Reign I couldn't do it. 

I sat their paying attention to the lesson waiting for the rest day to pass by. 

My mom called and said she wanted to pick us up from school and get us something good to eat before she went out for the night

We were sitting outside waiting and it was hot. I finally decided to take off my jacket. I looked up and jumped hard. Standing in front of me was yet again the boy from earlier. " What's up", he said taking a seat next to me. Ashaia gave me a smirk and I practically told her not to leave me here alone. She just shrugged and left. 

" So you can't speak", he said with a slight annoyance in his voice. "Umm Hey." He smiled at me and asked what my name was. "Alieya." It felt awkward so so I asked him what his name was as well. " Malachi." I heard a car horn and AJ told me it was time to go.  I sat in the front passenger seat next to my mom. 

"Who was that boy", mama asked. Before I could answer loud mouth Ashaia had to speak. " Her future boyfriend", she mumbled with a smile. My mama looked over at me with a smirk. " So who is he and what's his name?" "His name is Malachi. And I knocked him out with my locker earlier today." Mama only hummed and continued driving. 

We pulled up to McDonald's, I should've known we were eating here. It was spoiled ass Arya's favorite fast-food restaurant. 

When we got home I pulled out my homework and ate my food. Ashaia sat at the kitchen table with me. " So we're gonna act like you ain't have a mental break down in the bathroom. WHat's up with you." 

I just looked at her. I was exhausted and mentally drained. Have you ever felt like shit, or felt like you weren't good enough for this world. 

"I'm just tired that's all." 

"Well next time take a nap.", she replied smarty rolling her eyes. I did the same making her laugh. 

" Now let's talk about ole boy." She smirked at me like before and start sipping her drink making extra slurping noises. I rolled my eyes.  "I'm not into that typing stuff."

" Oh so you like girls", she asked. I shook my head. " No, I'm not into dating." I was being honest I'm not into dating. I've done seen relationships all my life and love wasn't my thing.

" Well maybe you should try it he seems cool." 

" Or maybe you should try it with Reign." She glared at me hard. " I thought we said he wasn't gonna talk about that." 

" I said that meaning while in the presence of others. We're alone and you can't act like your feelings are going to go away on their own. " But I don't know what to do and until then I'm not gonna say anything." 

" So your gonna keep undressing her with your eyes." She rolled her eyes at me and grabbed a jello cup from the fridge. She headed to our room. Was I really ready to love someone else though? Would he try to put his hands on me? I mean I didn't know anything about this boy, and he did seem intimidating. Does someone as ugly as me really stand a chance? 

 Does someone as ugly as me really stand a chance? 

NEW CHAPTER 

I'm sorry it's been a minute I already have writer's block and I've been busy. I know I have to stay consistent, I'll come up with set dates on when to post.

Tell me what y'all think. 💋💞