IX

Good morning, these are sent for Mrs. Kim." the postman gave the letter to the maid. The maid then rushed upstairs and knocked on your door. The door was unlocked so she went inside to see that your bathroom door was opened and you were there vomiting at the toilet. She placed the letter on your nightstand before rushing to you. "Mrs. Kim, are you okay dear?" she asked as she started patting her hand at your forehead and  your neck. "Can you please give me water?" you asked and she rushed downstairs. The maid then came back with a glass of water and you drank it carefully.

"What's the matter?" the maid asked and you just sat there frozen. "I-I woke up feeling the urge to vomit and now I feel dizzy." you explained to her and she just nodded. "Did you do it with Mr. Kim?" she suddenly asked making you shocked. "It's a bit uncomfortable to answer but please." she begged and held your hands. "I-I did it with him but that was a couple weeks ago." you replied and she told you to rest for a while. "I'll be back with something okay?" she said and left the room. You noticed a letter on your nightstand and took it. It was a letter from Taehyung's company.

You noticed too that the house isn't a bit noisy as how it is. Taehyung didn't go home yesterday. You opened the letter and saw divorcement papers. A gasp left your mouth as you saw that he has signed the paper already. The maid soon came back with a pregnancy test in her hand.

"What's the results?" she asked while caressing your arm to calm you down. "I-it's positive..." you said and broke into tears. "Congrats, aren't you happy?" she asked but you shook your head. "I-i'm happy but... look." you showed her the divorcement papers making her eyes widened. "I'll leave the room for you to take your time." she left. You broke into tears again and thought...

"I signed the papers and i'm pregnant with his child, i'm keeping this from him." you thought and cried to yourself.