~Chocolate Dripping (BbgQuando)

QuandoXBbgJoe (Intersex)

Proof read !
In which tyquain is pregnant and horny, and joe is denying him for the safety of the baby. Welllll tyquain doesn't like that too much.
_____________________________

"Dammit Joe , Fuck me!" Tyquain demanded as he tried to unbuckle the oldest pants.

"Mane gone yo ass somewhere, lil horndog" Joe laughed at the other.

"Come on Baby Hoe !" Ty said not seeing the joke.

"Mmmcht, Mane go yo ass on somewhere Ty" Joe said to the horny fidgeting boy. Tyquain huffed his breath as he started getting mad.

"Why youn wanna fuck? Huh? You gotta notha bitch or some?" He asked the older angrily, tears spewing from his eyes.

Joe scrunched up his face a little taken back by the crying pregnant boy.

He was kinda confused on how his boyfriend even came up with the idea since he's only been at home and work since he been pregnant.

Ty is 7 months pregnant and glowing.

Why tf would he cheat when he got a whole fine ass babymama.

Shit don't make sense.

"Make it make sense cus yo little ass pissing me off" Joe rebuttals as the younger start to cry harder.

"I been with you throughout this whole pregnancy why tf would I wait last minute to cheat? Huh ? Oh alright" Ty sobs as he rubbed his eyes crawling onto joes lap.

"I just wanna fuck" Ty replies sniffling while humping Joes thighs.

Joe chuckled as he removed the smaller from him and put him on the side of the bed with him.

"Take yo lil horny ass to sleep." Joe said to the boy as Ty huffed and closed his eyes.

Joe nodding off not too far behind him.

|3 hours later|

'I can't believe this dirty bitch is depriving me' Ty thought as he looked at his sleeping lover, biting his lip.

He felt his juices pool in his panties as Joe grunted rolling on his back.

A light bulb went off in tyquain's head.

'Wellllllll , if he won't give it to me then I'll just take it!' Ty thought as quietly removed Joe's hand from his pregnant stomach.

He slowly moved down the bed and under the covers.

He was ready to show the boy that he means business.

As he felt he was far down enough, he began palming his lover through the loose basket ball shorts.

"Mmmmm Shit" ty moaned as he felt himself get wetter.

Ty softly removed the boys shorts freeing his 10 inch fat throbbing monster. It was half hard and still so fat and long.

Ty licked his lips as he started kissing the fat mushroom tip. Giving it little kitten licks.

He put his left hand on the hot and pulsating length and started stroking it.

His right hand moving down to his throbbing core.

He started rubbing his clit as he rubbed the now fully hard dick.

Ty then took the monstrous cock into his mouth, suffocating it with his tight throat.

The faster he deepthroated the fast he rubbed his clit.

"Mmmmmphhhh fhuckkk" ty moaned around the cock as he took it farther. The vibrations making his lover groan.

Hearing Joe groan he finally popped his mouth off of the spit covered cock. "Shittttttt , anbhh" ty groaned as he rubbed the throbbing cock all over his face and tongue.

He finally released the now standing cock and rubbed his clit faster as little moans left his mouth. He squirted all over the sheets below him as he slowly pulled his hand away.

After Bringing his right hand to his mouth and licking his fingers clean, Ty continued to climb on top of Joe , making said man shift a little.

Ty stood above then man and removed his panties, after that he slowly began to squat.

Ty took off the big shirt he had on and rubbed his perky nipples. Moaning as he rubbed his pussy on joes dick. Softly gyrating his hips and rubbing the thick dick between his wet and creamy folds.

He then brought his hand back as he lined hisself up with the beautiful cock.

"Hsssss s-Shit" he hissed out as he sunk hisself onto the cock.

Creaming all over it, he Slowly moved up and down tryna get used to the pulsating dick.

After it stopped stinging he then began to go faster keeping a steady rhythm as he put his knees on each side of Joes body.

"Anhhhh fuckk yess , this dick is fucking me so good." Ty moaned aloud as he began to fuck himself harder onto the pre-cum leaking dick.

Ty felt his walls tightened up around the fat cock inside him as he started going faster.

"Shitttt this dick finna make me nuttt. Fuckkkkkkk" he moaned out as he started creaming and squirting all over the caramel colored dick ,glistening it with his natural essence.

He was slowly riding out his high as he felt strong hands grasp his hips bringing him up and down onto the cock for a second round.

"Eeeeeeeeevanhhhh , anhhhhhh WAITTT!" He screamed as his eyes met Joe's lust filled ones.

"Yo lil ass don't never listen , Imma have to make yo ass listen" Joe grunted out as he flipped the younger onto his stomach and started drilling his shit.

"You so fucking tight , haaah fuckkk" Joe moaned as he drilled his lovers pussy making him a creaming mess.

"Anhhhhh I cantttt , waittttt, pleassssee." Ty pleaded as Joe went faster making Ty squirt again.

He started vigorously rubbing said boys clit as he fucked him full.

Ty started orgasming. Eyes rolled back and mouth stuck in a 'O' position.

"F-fuckkkkkkk" Joe said as he came inside of the trembling boy making his legs shake.

As Joe pulled out he brought his head down to the destroyed pussy , licking and slurping everything clean. Tyquain moaning and whimpering at the feeling.

"Hmmmmm taste just like Chocolate" he said chin covered in cum

"Now take yo ass to sleep." He added

"Y-yes D-daddy"

__________________________________________________________
Hiiiiiiii my fellow aliens🪐

I actually have two things to discuss.

1. I will be very active from this day forward.
2. I don't update unless I get feed back, not just votes comments too.

I literally have so many finished drafts but I don't get comments and shit so I be assuming y'all be ghost reading or just don't like my shit.

But yeahhhhhhhh double upload today and tmwr tooo, byeeeeeeeeeee💕🕊