~ Stupid (RubiChoppa)

RubixChoppa

In which Bryson meet this fine ass stripper and she rock his world.
_____________________________
Bryson

"Maneeee , On grape street , I need some pussy" I spoke while looking around the strip club.

All the time by Jeremih played through the speakers as I walked around.

Sometimes Bryson wasn't sure why girls chose this occupation, but other times he wondered why and how did they get into this industry .

However, as he walked through the club , the music started to die down and the light started to dim.

The music slowly changed to Earned it- The weekend.

I was confused at first , that was until I watched as she came to the stage.

I guess she noticed me staring cause soon I was staring into striking hazel eyes.

I realized very soon it was going to be a fun night. 

I stared at her as she twirled around the pole , eyes still locked on mines.

Her body moving to the beat of the song, and the way her body contrasted against the tight black two-piece had me drooling at the mouth.

"Damn" I spoke loudly as she untied her bra , letting it fall down on the stage.

Her black thong hugging her ass tight. As she continued her routine. Money raining down on her.

"Damn , I gotta meet her" I thought to myself as I made my way to request a private dance.

(Time skip cus I'm lazy)

Rubi

I left the stage as soon as my boss collected the money from it.

I'm hot, tired, and every since I seen that fine ass light bright, I've been horny.

I walked backstage to see which room to go to for my first private dance.

I'm in confusion as I see it's a VIP Dance. Meaning I'm finna get rubbed on by a creep.  "Jesus, fix it." I sighed.

I did a little prayer beforehand and made my way to the secluded room.

As I entered the room , I seen the bathroom door ajar and 6 backwoods rolled up.

He Giving me young nigga vibes. Nasty by DaBaby was blasting through the room as I just stood there. Unsure of what to do.

I sighed getting ready as I heard a deep voice speak. "Damn Mama" the voice spoke as I jumped. Light Bright?

Bryson

Her ass looked like she was stuck , like she saw a ghost or some.

"Aye ma , you ok?" I asked laughing as her face turned red.

She shook her head like she was shaking away lice. "Yeah I'm aight , you ready li daddy" she spoke to me.

I nodded taking in her features. Her voice raspy and a little aggressive. I like that shit.

She grabbed my phone and Changed the song as she began to dance.