Chapter 15

Before the volcano explodes on me, I better get myself out of his reach! Who knows he will launch a new 'Mia is best' speech! Should I go Chase's room? Am I even allowed?

Why are you jealous of Mia?

No! I am not jealous...... No! Mia is not Siana and can never be!

Exactly... You cannot be Mia and so.... You cannot replace her in his life.

"I don't want to replace that... bloody bitch in Mr. Martins life!" Urghh! This all is so confusing!

"You are right...... You cannot replace her! Because she is Chase's mother...... Admit it or not, you cannot! So stop using Chase as a method to come in my life!" He glared at me and left.

Why people don't understand that their words are so harsh! Why I am hurting from all that he said!

No..... My love for Chase is not what people will ever understand! He will never understand!

Wiping my tears, I turned to go to Chase's room. Shocking thing was Chase standing there expressionless. I smiled at him.

"Why are you not in your room baby?" I asked.

"Hate you!" He snapped and left, leaving me shocked with the sudden twists of events! I hastily ran to his room.

"Chase? What happened baby?" I wiled my tears again.

"Just go!" He shouted.

"Chase listen to me baby..... Talk to me!" But he went frantic, started shouting.

"Chase..... Please listen, don't sh....."

"What are you doing?" I flinched at Mr. Martin's angery voice. Chase ran towards him while he picked Chase and hugged him.

"Mr. Martin..... He.... I"

"Just get out!"

"Mr. Martin..... Will you please listen? I was just asking...."

"Do you have hearing problem?" He glared at me like lion stares his opponent.

"Mr....."

"What happened?" Everyone came to the room.

"Lexi...... Say any driver to drop her back! And yes! If she comes to the welcoming party then we both will not attend!" I was shocked at his ruthlessness! He is really heartless!

"But why? Just now everything was good! Richie you can't expect me to select....."

"Lexi...... Stop it! Mr. Martin...... I will not come here again. And Chase baby..... I love you unconditionally." I said and left.

"Si! Please let me drop you." I nodded at Kian. I settled myself in the car. We didn't talk not that I wanted to.

How funny it was! Just this morning, Chase was demanding pasta, kiss, being carried and now? He didn't even look at me!

I should have just stayed away from them! They always say these hurtful words! Am I not human? It hurts!

"Umm.... Si. You should maintain distance from Chase...... He was clearly not comfortable." I looked at him.

"What are you trying to say Kian? Do you even know what happened?" I asked glaring at him.

"No... It's just that, I feel Chase is not happy around you. He looked so angry and scared." Really? Martins don't have minds! Without analysing they say whatever they want! And there's no point in explaining things to them.

"Kian...... I will never come near your mansion from now on. I assure you and Mr. Martin." This much insult was enough for showing me place in Chase's life. Anyways, if people want to keep the doors of their heart close, then knocking all the time will only irritate them.

"No... I was just ..." I raised my hand to make him stop explaining himself.

"That's my decision Kian." I said and looked out of window to collect my thoughts.

Now I understood the meaning of that line which Mamma used to say always...... Good heart and good intentions are not appreciated by humans, its God who knows meaning of the word 'good'.

As soon as I reached at home, I went to Sean's room. I need my twin right now!

"Sean...... I need you!"

He looked shocked seeing my tear stained face.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" I just hugged him and cried.

"Si..... Look at me. What happened? I will kill the person who made you cry!" I smiled at him.

"I am missing Mamma Papa." I said not wanting him to go and fight with anyone. He is the worse when he wants to protect someone!

"Si..... You are not lying?" He looked suspicious.

"Sean..... Nothing happened." I said and just then I saw something.

"Sean..... Why do you have hickey on you shoulder?" I asked with a glint of amusement.

"Umm...that.... Actually."

"Omg! You are blushing! My twin is blushing!" I said while pinching his cheeks.

"Si! Don't you dare tease me!" He glared at me.

"Or else?" I asked while running in the room with him tailing behind me.

"You are dead twin!" I laughed while running.

"Inky pinky stinky, my twin got a hickey! Inky pinky stinky, my twin got a hickey!" I sang the song while running in his room.

"What the fuck! Inky pinky ponky!" He said.

"But then it will not rhyme with hickey! Imagine how weird it would be? Inky pinky ponky, my twin got a hickey! Right? There's no feel in it!" I said while flopping on the bed.

"Sometimes I feel, god gave me mental twin!" I laughed.

"But you love me!" He laughed and threw his discarded socks on me! I should tell you..... It stinks! Yuck!