Fireworks

And with that, he walked away to one of the bathrooms. I walk over to talk to the girls, the one that had been brushing my hair was known as Ashindo by the other girls, she had her skin painted pink and had black contacts in. They slowly one by one tell me their names, the girl who had grabbed the hair dye for me was named Jiro, a girl with bright pink cheeks was named Uraraka, and, a small girl with green hair was called Tysu, she looked like a frog. I was talking to Jiro when a blond girl came up and started talking in memes. "That's awesome, Broski, tell me more." The girl says, chatting to Tysu, who responded: "Kero, who are you? No, wait, is that you Camie?" So the girl's name was Camie.

       Without even knowing it, I had somehow gotten pulled into dancing, each one of the girls took turns being my partner. I was dancing with Uraraka when Kami tapped my shoulder, " Hey bro, the 20 minutes are up its time to wash the dye out, come with me." He yelled over the music. I waved bye to the girls and followed Kami to the bathroom. "You looked like you were having fun out there," Kami says giggling, I redden and stammer a few ums before finally saying, "They dragged me onto the dance floor." I walk over to one of the broken mirrors and look into it, seeing only a fragmented version of my reflection. " Well, let's get this dye out of my hair, huh," I say, leaning over the sink my hair in the bowl. Kami walks up behind me, he turns the water on, running his hands through my hair, stopping every few seconds to scrub a chunk of hair. After about 5 minutes, he turns the water off. " There, all done. Here take a look." He says, handing me his phone so I could see, I look into the phone to see the time, there were only 2 minutes until 12. I hand the phone back to him, trying to work up the courage to ask him to be my New Year's kiss.

       "So which one of my girls is the lucky one who gets to be yours?" Kami asks, drying his hands off on his shirt. I tilt my head to the side before saying, "Well, I had my eye on this blonde, just one, in particular, I don't know they just caught my attention more than anyone else." Kami nods, I take the chance to spit the question back at him, " Who are you going to kiss at midnight?" the question caught him off guard, but, he quickly recovered, "A particular purple-haired person, who caught my curiosity." I look down, purple hair, he's going to kiss Jiro. In the background, I hear the countdown start, I look up, and to my surprise, Kami was not running outside but walking up to me. "8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..Happy New Year!" I look at Kami shocked by how close he was, when he whispered," Happy New Year" he closed the space between us, his arms wrapped around me as he stood on his tiptoes to kiss me, it was short and sweet

       "Hey Kami, will you go out with me?" I ask, Kami only responds by jumping up on me. I quickly moved us into one of the stalls, the sound of fireworks in the background. I knew that this had to of been fate, I send a prayer to my roommates, thanking them for bringing me here before I shut and lock the stall door. 

THE END