remember when I decided to write a crossmare story?

read it if you want— I kinda like it now (if anyone wanna continue it pm me) it also has my old outro so uh...yea

there's also some ppl that are tagged in there but some of them changed their name and I'm too lazy to change it back (I only changed some of them cuz I know their names)

name of the story was: It all started with the shippers (this was chapter 2)
_______________

Noot-(I mean-) Nightmare's P.O.V

Yay school....the hell that we have to go to for almost our entire life...
Sounds depressing I know...

"Kills you ready bebe?" (I'm dying as we speak)

Me and Killer have been together for awhile...(*internal screaming*)
"Night I want to talk to you for a bit..." I heard killer said. He sounded nervous.

"What about?" "...us"

"I-I wanna break up..." (Thank god...)I looked at him surprised.(ya meant shooketh- ok I'll stop) "alright then.." I said sadly "wait what?"

"You said you wanted to break up so...yeah I mean I'm not forcing you to be with me forever..." I said with a fake smile. "Alright...see you at school..." Killer said.

~time skip~

It was lunch time. I was going to the field where me and my group usually hang out but the bad thing is today its raining...and we're in the cafeteria when I saw someone walked in...

It was a girl she was short maybe shorter than Ink.(HEY!) Dark brown hair and eyes. She wore a black hoodie and long gray pants with white shoes. She was holding a purple note book with her. She also has a big round purple glasses.

She must be new. I never seen her before..."Nightmare is something wrong?" I heard someone asked. "Nothing. Nothing is wrong Cross...."
He sighed "Alright then..."

Cross' P.O.V (DIDN'T EXPECT THAT HUH?) (end me....)

"Alright then..." I said to him. Nightmare is acting weird (your weird is my normal) today... He looked like he broke up with someone...(hOW DID YOU KNO?!) I'm gonna ask Killer later after school...

---them skip cuz I got nothing to write---

School just ended and I asked Killer to meet me at the back is the school."oh hey. Why did you asked me to come here again?" He said. I sighed "I wanted to ask you about Nightmare...He's not acting like himself at lunch..."

"Oh! Hmm..."

After he explained I was shocked. He broke up with Nightmare!? I feel bad for the Octopus...Before he was with someone named Ccino but then broke up 4 years ago. (Tbh I do ship Fluffymare :3 ) "well then bye...." I said forcing a fake smile. "Bye.." Killer said.

'Better get going then...' I thought.

Whilst walking home I heard someone behind me screaming at someone...

But I know who they are....

Jess' P.O.V

"JESSICA WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP!"

"But I'm you :3"

I sighed "really?" I said annoyed "BUT ITS TRUE!" Jessica whined.
I looked at the person who is in front of me and Jessi (My nickname for Jessica) Cross...I hope he didn't see or heard me screaming...

But then I saw him smirked and that's when I messed up...

He has definitely saw me...  Sheet--

"What and why are you here?" Cross said..I froze but then Jessi tried to call me to run but of course I don't have the energy to and I will never have-

"Answer my question," the fluffy Oreo added "..." I have nothing to say but Jessica decided to suddenly teleport us back to the shippers void (yes we have that now) "Thank Toby fox no one else saw us..." Jessi said.

I opened a portal to the center of the void and called my other self to come (since Jess is Jessica but a bit different-) In the center its not that peaceful 'cause this is where the shippers hang out and a lot of screeches are made.

"Hey guys..." I said sadly. "Is something wrong?"wrong?"Kawaii ask.  (Kawaii_Kittens0) "Didn't you see what's on the screen?" Said Screamy (Screamy_uwu) "well yeah..I think" Kawaii questions to herself (me everyday)

"All I know is Jess fricked up" Puppy (PuppyLover774) said. "Well I guess I did :3" I replied. "Jess you know I love you but ya darn fricked up!" Roe (drown-inyour-sorROEs) said. "I know I know..." "You're not even supposed to be in it the first place...you know you're gonna show up next chapter right?" Shara(Sharafloofy) said to me disappointedly.

"Now that we have calmed down what do we do? I mean we still have time." Jenna added. (Look at how many we-s are there)

"SHIPPING!!!!" Everyone shouted at the same time. "I knew it..." Jenna then said.

Cross' (again) P.O.V

"Answer my question." I said. "..." Nothing all I heard is nothing... I turned back to see who's behind me but they're just gone...

"Cross let's just go back..." "Alright." I replied

-----le tem skipu-----

Nightmare's P.O.V (well that was short- Jessica:like you-- SHUT UP!)

I went home and just go to my room and cry...(poor hentai octopus...)
Its not like this is the first time I broke up with someone but it just been so long since that day...

~flash back~

"Ccino why did you called me here?"

"I want to tell you something..." He said nervously. "And what's that?" I asked. "I-I LIKE YOU!" Ccino shouted "me too.."I said smiling slightly

~a few months later ~

(Lemme just cut though the breaking up cuz I'm lazy -w-)

~flash back end~

Third person P.O.V (I'm switching the p.o.v-s to much-)

Nightmare sighed laying on his bed questioning why does his life have to be like this... (me everyday-) Suddenly he heard a knock on a door.

'Who is knocking on the door at this time..." the hentai Octopus thought.
(Jess: Its ur wifu -w-) He got out of the bed and went to the door...

"Hey senpai..." It was Cross...smiling sadly at Nightmare. "Cross I told you not to call me that...also why are you here?" He said. "I wanna ask you if you are ok..." the fluffy Oreo replied.

"I'm fine..." the taller lied (Roe: L I E S) "You're lying!" Cross whined he knows whenever someone says their fine there actually not (Screamy: He knows to much-)

Nightmare looked annoyed he wanted to just sleep on his bed and call it a day...

Cross then look straight at the taller eye..."I wanted to talk to you..."

To.be.continue....
________________________________

HA! A cliffhanger!

But that's enough for now...

1,024 words....

Btw since now I have school updates will be slower

Bai potatoes!

-𝒥ℯ𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶