Chapter 1 - The Awakening

It’s a rather peaceful dawn today in the sacrificial tellitubbie hill,the sun baby smiles down upon the rest of the earth as the crow begins to arise.

Dipsy wakes up with a dryer throat than usual, lusting for some throat hydration called tubby custard. He rises from his bed and trundles down the stairs.

As he was making the delicious concoction,Tinkywinky awakes from his slumber with the urge to caress the toilet with his urine.

After he finishes his daily ritual, he wipes his ass with a 𝑀 𝑜 𝒾 𝓈 𝓉  𝓉  𝑜 𝓌 𝑒 𝓁 𝑒 𝓉 𝓉 𝑒

Tinkywinky stumbles down the stairs where his eyes meet the wondrous being that goes by the name of Dipsy with his face drowning in tubby custard, Dipsy slurrped down the delicious moisture, tubby custard dripping from his lime-green chin.

Tinkywinky raises an aubergine-purple hand holding a 𝑀 𝑜 𝒾 𝓈 𝓉  𝓉  𝑜 𝓌 𝑒 𝓁 𝑒 𝓉 𝓉 𝑒 for Dipsy to wipe his gorgeous features which he stared at in disbelief.

Suddenly a familiar lemon figure crashes through the roof, she appears to be looking for that adorable little bright-blue hoover.
Ever since they started dating it's hard to see them of such of a distance from eachother. It must be hard for Po, although Lala struggles to see it Po is quite obviously madly in love with her.