Chapter One 😘

Heyyy Y'all My Name Is sincere , I'm 5'6 About 250 pounds Darkskin With Long Curly Dark brown Hair & light Brown Eyes . I live In Upstate Ny . I'm finnah tell y'all a little bit about myself . I'm bisexual I love felmales but I love males just as well . I love dick & I love pussy sometime I like both at the same time . But hey don't judge me that's just me . Anyways y'all I'm 21 years old my Birthdays June 11th . well anywho enough of me lets get this started . It's was a cold October night my sister (p.s her name is Jewelz )was having a party for her birthday , she invited a lot of people . I'm looking thru my closet looking for a outfit to wear I took 5 pairs for jeans & 8 shirts out the closet and spread them across the bed . I tried on all of the jeans and the shirts I wasn't satisfied I hung them back up and took out another few pair of jeans and A few different shirt and finally came across something I was satisfied with I picked out a red half sweater with high waisted ripped jeans & with a pair of red Ugg's . I ran to the bathroom and fixed my hair I came up with 2 buns . I grab my keys off the table and lock my house door and went to my car . "15 mins lataa " I pulled up to my sisters house and its hella cars parked outside I found a parking stop and walk in the house I open the door and ran up to my sister to wish her a happy birthday and gave her a hug & her birthday card . my Sisters 5'7 Slim thick brown skin with Light brown eyes with 4A texture hair & Long Locx with ah big bright smile and beautiful white teeth that will kill yoooo mamaaa and have yo grandma dentures screaming . Anywho my sis had on skin tight black dress with 6in Clear heels . I'm walking thru the party with my bottle of henny in my hand I got out my sisters room . I run into one for my friends from back in the day We call her NewNew Because we never knew her real name. Me and new Go to the kitchen and roll us a few blunt and chop it up about all the shit we missing in each other's life she's 22 now and she lives in Hudson and she got a little boy I'm so proud of her she doing hella good that's my fucking bitch I love being around her crazy ass her energy is amazing and my bitch bad she 5'5 light skin with long burgundy hair and green eyes that's change colors . The musics blasting and our song comes on " sex by Chris Brown " we go in the living room where everybody is at and whine our hips to the music . Some fire ass white girl came up behind she was thick as fuck with long black hair and blue eyes she grab my waist I stared grinding on her to the beat and the song change to " what a night x dj Nate " I laid her down on the floor and everybody crowed around us while I slowly danced on her and whined all over her people was screaming and recording us I danced on her until the song was over we got up and went in the kitchen newnew and my sister followed behind us and we smoked a blunt the blunt was going around and shorty told me her name she said her name was winter we exchanged number and finished the blunt took a shot of henny I took a shot off her and we kissed . We ended up Vibing for the rest of the night until the party ended . I stayed at my sisters house and helped her clean the house , I went to her other bathroom and took a shower and put on some little shorts and a long T-shirt went to my sisters room and went to bed ... 7:30am my alarm on my phone off and I got hella missed calls one is from winter I text her " I just woke up my love my fault lol & Goodmorning " I put my phone down and walked to the bathroom I grab my tooth brush and bushed my teeth I fixed my hair and got dressed I woke my sister up and told her I was leaving so she can lock the door . Winter calls me while I'm walking to my car I answer and we make plans for later that day . *15mins lataa * I got to my house and went to my room picked out my outfit for the day and seen a text from my brother .... "Brothaaalove ❤️ :Meeet Me At The Spot it's time to make that drop "I respond " Hurrrrd" and start my Daily morning routine . Me and My brother own 7 hood stores and 10 traps We Have Traps all over upstate ny . We have worker at every trap . We were in and out foster homes since we was 16 we ran away when I was 16 & he was 17 our parents got locked up in a drug raid when we where 9 . Our father has 17 years and our mom has 11 . I don't really talk to my parents much but I keep in contact with my aunt she lives in California we got connected on Facebook about a year ago she added me and we started talking we always make plans about me visiting but my brother Doesn't trust her because something her heard about her that he won't tell me about. But anywho I finished getting dressed I decided to wear Ah red and black nike sweat suit with my all red ones my hair was in a tight bun with my baby hairs out . ..