{Prologue:That Star Can Only Take You Half Way There}

~the evening star is shining bright~
~So make a wish a hold on tight~
~There magic in the air tonight~
~So anything can happen~

It was a normal night in New Orleans as big bright star shined above a big mansion as the wind blew pink curtains flapped as inside a female goat was standing in front of two little girls as she told the story of The Princess and The Frog.

Muffet was in wonder the spider girl wore a red fancy dress with flats as she hugged her dog cupcake,Frisk on the other hand was shaking her head no she was in a magenta shirt with grey shorts and tennis shoes.

Toriel spoke"and then the beautiful princess was so fascinated with the spill,that she picked up the slimy little creature held it up to her lips and kissed that frog"Muffet squealed as she fell over happily Frisk groaned in disgust"that's was great miss Tori read it again again!"she exclaimed Toriel chuckled"Sorry Muffet but it's about time your father got home"she spoke.

Frisk crossed her arms"there is no damn way in this whole wide world I wouldn't ever ever kiss a frog yuck!"she exclaimed Muffet raised a eyebrow at her friend"is that so...."she smirked evilly grabbing her dog and pushing it to Frisk"kiss him then" "No"Frisk giggled as she pushed back"no no I mean hell no!"she pushed Muffet to the floor as she sat back up.

"I would do it I would kiss any kind of animal if I could marry a prince and be a princess"she started kissing the poor dog as he was flung into the air only having his claws for balance the girls laughed as Toriel sighed"you children stop harassing that poor dog"she said putting the dog down as it scurried away.

Just then a tall goat walked in he looked down as his adopted daughter ran to him"daddy,daddy look at my new dress isn't it pretty"he chuckled scooping her up"you like lovely dear"as he walked over to Toriel"thanks again T"Toriel smiled"anything for my brother in law,we better be going home Frisk your dad should be home from work soon"Frisk walked with her mother.

As they went home Frisk stared out the bus window watching as they moved her magenta eyes in awe.

*Later*

Something good was being made in the kitchen as Toriel sat watching her daughter cook soup her dad Asgore smiled beside her"Is it almost done Frisk"she smiled"I think it is Dad"he held the spoon before she scooped it back"wait"he chuckled as she put sauce in there he took a bit his face changed she tilted her head"what?"he held his chin"well sweetie this....the best damn thing I've ever had" she laughed as he picked her up"Tori our girls gotta a gift"he said she smiled.

Frisk opened the door to her neighborhood"hay guys I made soup"the folks joined in as they all ate together.

*Later*

"The best thing about food is the people you share it with"

Asgore said as he held up a cafe picture"one day this is gonna be our place"he said she smiled up"really"he nodded Frisk's eyes looked to her window she gasped crawling over"look Muffet's story book said if you look at the star your wish will come true"Toriel smiled"would you wish on that star"she nodded Asgore smiled"that star is powerful but that star can only take you halfway there"he spoke she nodded continuing to listen"you gotta look in your soul and never ever lose sight of what's really important"she nodded as she snuggled underneath the covers"goodnight sweetie"she yawned as her parents closed the door"night guys"the door shut as she opened her eyes.

She held the paper opening the window sill she whispered"please please please"she sighed before noticing a frog on the window they stared at eachotjer before it croaked making Frisk scream she ran out of her room slamming the door.