Big suprises

Y/n pov
After we'd eaten we all decided to have have a sleepover at my house.
I parked the car and unlocked the front door. When I walked in i saw about 4 of monty's suitcases.
Y/n: omg monty how long are you staying you brought everything you own.
I turned to look at him and he had a massive smile on his face.
Monty: im staying forever bitch im here to stay.
I was shocked i just ran and hugged him.
We got a bunch of snacks from the pantry and sat in my room watching a movie.
Everyone was sitting on my bed whilst me and mattia sat on the small couch in my room because the bed was cramped. We were kind of cuddling but nothing much.

Monty's pov

Vic: *whispering* guys look
She pointed over to see y/n and mattia cuddling fast asleep on the couch.
Taylor: awhh so cute
I stood up and took a photo of them on y/ns phone and i set it as her lock screen.

 Taylor: awhh so cute I stood up and took a photo of them on y/ns phone and i set it as her lock screen

Y/n pov
I woke up and felt arms wrapped around me. I looked down and saw mattia cuddled into me. I didnt wanna wake him up so i left him there and went on my phone. I saw the background changed and instantly looked at monty. He just chuckled at me. After about an hour it was 7;30pm Everyone was awake and i had a great idea.

Y/n: guys
Everyone: yeah?
Y/n: i want dogs
Everyone burst out laughing but i was serious
Y/n: you think im joking? Ill be back soon.
I stood up from the couch put my shoes on and ran out the door. I got in my tesla and drove to the nearest pet store

Dxddy.y/n.spamm

 Swipe for more

Swipe for more

Dxddy.y/n.spamm: welcome my two new family members <3  shadow the                          german Shepard and dash the husky :)
Comments
Zen.zo.spam: i thought u were joking.. im so happy u werent tho
               Dxddy.y/n.spamm: i dont joke hehe
Roadmanmattia: omg theyre almost as cute as you
                Dxddy.y/n.spamm: i smell cap.. theyre cuter
Monty's.secret.account: GET HOME NOW I WANT TO MEET THEM!
                Dxddy.y/n.spamm: im outside ;)
View more comments

I walked in the house with both puppys in my arms. Everyone ran down the stairs and looked at me in shock.
Y/n: what! I told you i wanted dogs hehe
Noone said anything just laughed and started playing with the puppys.

We played for a few more hours before all slowly drifting to sleep ready for the first day of school the next day