Dreams

It was a fine evening when Ria received an email.

Dear ria,
Congratulations! We are glad to inform you that you are selected in our "elite of California "company as a software engineer. We really appreciate your project work and your capabilities that you showed us during placement drives. So you are informed to send us all the necessary documents before 31 April . Have a nice day.

(After reading the email)
Ria:wh wh what???
Are they referring me ?i got selected!! Omg!! I don't believe i got my dream company.
(She jumped in excitement and couldn't able to believe that she will going to be in California in few days .)

Now taehyung on the other hand ,was busy in private stuffs with one chick in his room .
Mom(from living room):taehyung !(shouted)
Taehyung: coming (said while groaning)

Taehyung :Get out of my room you idiot. My mom calling me .(said while pushing her from the bed)
Leena:what??am i just a sex toy for you?how could you treat me like that.

Taehyung: yes you are a toy!so just leave don't make me throw you out.

Leena:guess you have had enough of me .Lexi was right you are such a dick...
Taehyung:wait why are you angry? If you want money you can directly ask for it ,am not that bad i paid every woman i slept with .So i will pay you extra too as you were wild baby(he said while throwing her top on her face).
Leena(with teary eye):I will not forget it..i am going now but i will take revenge from you . You better remember my face..i will make your life hell for doing this to me.

Taehyung sat on his bed angrily and said:Taehyung:oh really leena ! Almost everyday i get sluts like you

Taehyung:oh really leena ! Almost everyday i get sluts like you .They always come back once they taste me.Tell me baby what wasn't enjoyable,am i not rough enough for you or you are into some different kinky stuffs.You know i can do that do .

Leena:enough! You messed with wrong girl, you have to pay for it.All this time i thought we could be together and have future together. Turns out you aren't a human. You played with my emotions and my body .I will kill you .
Mom: taehyungah ! Aren't you listening?come downstairs.

Taehyung: just coming!
Get out ! My little angry slut.

Hey!! Readers, how's the plot !
Comment down if you are liking it...